1 question

A

AL1AS

i tryed searching the forum but couldn't find the answer :|
the thing is me & a friend are making a map and i'm working on items and skillz and hes working on the terrain the units and the triggers :D so the question is how do i export individual items ? or how could we join our work in a single map :| ?? any ideas?

lllidan

Reaction score
To "export" a single item you can copy and paste them, it will let you. As for sharing the map, you should send the same map back and forth to each other.

A

AL1AS

I thought about passing the map back and forward but we cannot work on the map at the same time and it's a little annoying :)
And about the copying and pasteing what do you mean ? :confused: copy and paste it where? :))) my friend is not on other tab his in another town :))

A

AL1AS

oh never mind i realized what u meant :D but 1 problem if i copy a item i must copy all the buffs and skillz used in the makeing and don't forget the imports must be same path :|
so the question is now can't i export an item without exporting all the buffs skills and...?

lllidan

Reaction score
Well if the item gives the holder a custom skill or buff when equipped, then you will also have to copy and paste those particular skills and/or buffs. But don't export & import it, since importing either replaces ALL object editor data, or it replaces ALL data on a particular tab (Units, Items, Doodads, Abilties, etc.) If you import it it won't just simply add to what you already have.

rtatpi

Reaction score
Hmm, but if you're friend is only terraining and doodading, cant you just keep importing and exporting unit, ability, and buff settings?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.