(10) Zombie survival map (no name yet)

eliw00d

Reaction score
I registered successfully at the forum just to let you know...

thanks, i replied to your post there. anybody else want to help?

i'd still like to discuss ideas and possible features for the map, i'd like for it to please all zombie survival fans and not just myself. :)

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
I think it would be cool if you could use the arrow keys to move. It makes the game feel like a different experience than just normal warcraft (at least to me it does).

Also, if you need any terraining done on your map I'd help if you want.

eliw00d

Reaction score
I think it would be cool if you could use the arrow keys to move. It makes the game feel like a different experience than just normal warcraft (at least to me it does).

Also, if you need any terraining done on your map I'd help if you want.

i'm not sure how arrow key movement would fit in, but i will definitely consider it.

sure! help is welcome. have you done any urban / woodland environments before?

eliw00d

Reaction score
i've gotten a pretty good head start on the script for this map. i will probably implement a voting system for the game mode / time mode.

game modes are as follows:

1: Timed
2: Sandbox

once you have picked a game mode, you are presented the following time modes:

1: Default (20s Hours)
2: Long (40s Hours)
3: Epic (60s Hours)

if you picked Timed, you will have either 24min, 48min or 72min to survive. that comes out to 3 in-game days. are the lengths of the days appropriate?

also, hunger and fatigue will only be a concern in the Sandbox mode. the only thing you'll have to worry about in the Timed mode is water and staying alive. the timed mode will be more story-oriented as well.

Gotham

Reaction score
I like the concept, a bit like troll tribes but more interesting. I don't like that much the bullets and reloading idea, maybe because never saw a well done system.

If you need a JASSer, just drop a pm, I'm fairly strong in that area and have some free time.

GL

D

Dualchipmunk

Im in!!!

I joined and am signed up on your blog, but I can't see any of the posts. Please Help!!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.