1st hero, 2nd hero, 3rd hero got a question!

NeosDany

Reaction score
I am making an orpg style map, and its kinda similar to pokemon, you have to capture monsters with nets or something like that to obtain your favourite monsters, you weak them, you capture them (if luckly), now the problem is, that I have a skill that is supossed to call the monster(s) from a special place that is where they are until you call them, the skill himself creates a dialog box with (for now) 3 buttons, 1st monster, 2nd monster and 3rd monster, I just can't make a thing that can set temporalily your monsters into some kind of var depending on the order they are shown in your screen (I mean in normal games the first hero is above, second is below it, and third below it, and so on...). Any solution?

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
So you want to put the name of each monster into its correct button so the player knows which one he/she is selecting?
What have you done so far? How do you keep track of the monsters on the backend? Any other information to clarify would be great.

NeosDany

Reaction score
First monster is choosen by a click icon, next ones are trapped with a net, with creating unit of target unit of ability being cast, that's all, monsters then go to the rest region, I can create the call all units, but not in order.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.