2 questions about Animations

naughty

Reaction score
1) Is there any way to play a certain stand animation. Lets say Treant have 4 stand animations, is there any way to play only the stand 4 animation?

2)Why this action
Trigger:
  • Animation - Play (Last created unit)'s attack animation, using only Common animations

does not work? It says "This animation will repeat until reset with "Reset Unit Animation"" but the animation does not repeat, it is only played once. How to make it work?

Faust

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I wouldn't call a single line of custom script jass :p
Especially such an easy one you. You just put a unit variable and a number there, no need to clear any variable, no need for additional lines.

naughty

Reaction score
well i'm a noob in animations and i don't really understand what i do with this line of code "native SetUnitAnimationByIndex takes unit whichUnit, integer whichAnimation returns nothing". What do i call here? Can you please explain better :confused:

Faust

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Custom Script: call SetUnitAnimationByIndex(udg_YourUnit, <experiment with any number>)

naughty

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Custom Script: call SetUnitAnimationByIndex(udg_YourUnit, <experiment with any number>)

This is cool! :). It actually works. +rep to you man. Btw while i'm here can u also tell me how to destroy a trigger(i mean destroy not turn off). And btw when i destroy a trigger that memory will be reserved for something else right?

naughty

Reaction score
No there is not. There was in the WEU but since its outdated and i don't use it i can't destroy a trigger now using GUI.

Faust

Reaction score
Don't have editor open, so try this:

Custom Script: call DestroyTrigger(<yourtriggernamehere>)

To get your trigger name, just create a new trigger, add a name to it, don't add anything else.
Then convert it to JASS (it gets a prefix like gg_trg_<thetriggername>, or something like that).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.