thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
thor_poster-535x791.jpg

Trailer 2:
[video=youtube;uHBnrJowBZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHBnrJowBZE[/video]

Trailer 1:
[video=YOUTUBE;YSC9CjSYvYA&hd=1]YSC9CjSYvYA&hd=1[/video]

The powerful but arrogant warrior Thor is cast out of the fantastic realm of Asgard and sent to live amongst humans on Earth, where he soon becomes one of their finest defenders.

Director: Kenneth Branagh
Screenplay: Mark Protosevich, Ashley Miller, Zack Stentz, Don Payne
Story: J. Michael Straczynski
Cast: Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, Natalie Portman, Anthony Hopkins, Jaimie Alexander
Studio: Marvel Studios
Distributor: Paramount Pictures
Release date(s): April 27, 2011 (Belgium, Egypt, France, Switzerland)
May 6, 2011 (United States)​

Oh my... looks good. A lot better than the Green Lantern trailer.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
I really liked the first part of the trailer wich would be about the confrontation with todays world.
The rest just seems like an average action movie.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Except the super lightining strike at the end is awesome :O
How about at the end when they fight on Earth, that's confrontation with today's world ha.

I think the acting shown in the trailer is good, too. This movie so far looks like a win-win in my opinion.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

thewrongvine

Reaction score
I has goodie, trailer number 2, :)

[video=youtube;uHBnrJowBZE]uHBnrJowBZE[/video]

End of Iron Man 2 at start right dere.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
This is an awesome movie, I watched it in cinema in 3D and it rocked :D I was a bit disappointed in the Loki character though but overall it gets a good grade from me :)

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Awesome movie. Marvel Studio's is really making comic hero movies far better than they used to be.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
A bit late, but I finally saw it, ha.

[8/10]
Thor is a pretty awesome movie. It's filled with intense, somewhat cheesy, action throughout accompanied by a lighthearted sense of humor that will keep you entertained for the near 2 hours, especially if you're a fan of Marvel and comic book heroes.
Overall, the movie was great, but it could have been better. From all that the marketing had made it out to be, I expected a bit more, but still, it was an enjoyable watch.
The plot was nothing intricate at all, so there's not much to say there. But that combined with the character development was what disappointed me slightly, as there wasn't much. Characters changed greatly without any too much explanation at all. Or, there was explanation, but it wasn't done well. Along with that, the villains - Loki and the Frost Giants - could have been more villainous and menacing... and a lot more powerful. Besides the characters themselves, the actors all performed well. You have a cast with Anthony Hopkins, so you already know it'll be good.
But the bad aside, Thor still delivers a fun film to watch. The battle scenes were epic, and what you'd expect from a superhero. The CGI was excellent, and watching Asgard was a pleasure. Visuals and cinematography were fantastic, Kenneth Branagh did a superb job with everything. And of course, one of the most important things with these Marvel movies these days is how well it relates to the Avengers, and I can say that it does so perfectly. Mythology, our world, and superheroes are tied in greatly and you get a good, many references to them thanks to S.H.I.E.L.D.
So... awesome film, I recommend seeing it especially if you're waiting for the Avengers.

Pine said it right, I think Marvel's movies are getting better each time (somewhat).

And the ending goodies, ^^

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I found this movie extremely childish in its form and plot. Nothing is unexpected, the characters are not well developed at all, and the dialogues are pretty much straightforward.

The humor was funny though, and the special effects were definitely good.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.