2x Firefox active at the same time? Possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke20054

Reaction score
I want to be able to download 2 films at once from this site [Link Removed]
(as you can see i am currently downloading The Forbidden Kingdom ^^ just saw an add for it :D)
but it only allows me to download 1 at a time, so i thought
2x firefox = 2xdownload windows i guess you could call it
(it just opens another window labled Mozilla Firefox)

Any thoughts? :cool:

luke20054

Reaction score
Against The Rules????

What it's not against the rules? is it? it's a legal site! please check the link then reply again :) If you still believe it to be illegal i shall remove it. K? :p

------------------

Oh MeRcChRiS i love you :p thank you for your link to SpyBot ^^ :)
Also can you answer the question please :p ^^

luke20054

Reaction score
This site lets you watch freely pirated movies. Im pretty sure this is illegal.

:mad::(:( it does say it's legal at the bottom of the page also your not suppose to be able to download from there i don't think, only watch, but erm it goes to temporary folder and i just move it :p
They say it's a legal site because they just connect you to another site where the film is or something like that, so sort of based on a technicality it's legal :confused: if you get what i mean :)
I dunno, please check the site for me, i would value your opinion on it, as i did wonder myself whether it's legal or not:confused:
Maybe it's just some loop hole in the law? maybe ^^?

-------------------------

Just had a thought, maybe it's not 2xFireFox that i need but 2xDivX Player? :)

-------------------------

Something strange just happened, i just downloaded FireFox v3.0 again from here http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/products/download.html?product=firefox-3.0&os=win&lang=en-US and when i opened it it said unverified publisher? why is this? FireFox Setup 3.0.exe legit? :p

Reaction score
streaming is the same thing, it is still allowing you to watch movies that you either have to buy or its not even out yet.

luke20054

Reaction score
Removed :p

ok it's gone :) erm so what do you think anyway, there's also a bit i added to the last 1, i think you submitted just before i finished editing :rolleyes:

luke20054

Reaction score
lolz i just tried to run FireFox Setup v3.0 and it said the file was corrupted so that would explain the unverified publisher :D

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
The same way you'd download 2 of anything..?

Download each one?

Anyway, we're not gonna go into detail helping you obtain illegal copies of movies. If you can't figure it out yourself then don't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.