A silly question

pongpong

Reaction score
In the map i am making, there are many icons and models i download from HiveWorkshop.

So, is it OK to credit their work by saying thing like, 'special model and icons downloaded from HiveWorkshop'? At least i don't claim their work as mine?

T

toaster

Probably at the loading screen or endgame... Just mention the models are from there :)

UberNoober

Reaction score
Yeah, if you have that many objects it would be crazy to credit them all individually. So if you just noted that all your custom skins/models came from hiveworkshop then I'd say that'd be fine. I would do the same.

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
names would probably be better, and so its not taking space on the loading screen you could just stuff it into the quest menu under a quest named "Credits"

THE_X

Reaction score
yea, its just better to go the extra mile and mention there names in creds, like model blabla made by blablabla, because they did that work so you could have that thing in your map. a little recognition is the least you can give them

muchalive

Reaction score
yeah i agree becasue if i make credits i would name so much stuff like for example... my hands,brain,blizzard,windows xp. you know those things :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.