ability text

velnias

Reaction score
How to make a certain text appear above a units head when the unit gets critical strike'd ?

n[u]ll

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Don't think it's possible. Try using floating text.

edit: its possible, check this link out.

velnias

Reaction score
My tower has an ability to kill an enemy with 1 strike ( towe ability- critical strike). I've tried following your triggers around 8 times, but I did not succeed.
I need a trigger which would write 'death' above the unit which got killed by that passive ability.

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
you cant use the regular critical strike, you have to trigger it

dont follow the trigger exactly, just get the basic critical strike trigger and then make your own floating text that says death

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
Might try searching. I think there's a way you can find the file that holds all of those constants and change it, but the critical strike may or may not be one of those files. Otherwise, trigger the critical strike and floating text.

velnias

Reaction score
I didn't follow it fully, I've tried doing it so it would work on my map, however, I would be grategul if someone could write me the trigger

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
Code:
Floating Text - Create floating text that reads Text! above <Some Unit> with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (100.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 64.00 towards 90.00 degrees
Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 1.50 seconds
Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 1.00 seconds

That will do the floating text.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.