Accessing Ability Data from Trigger

vilaemail

Reaction score
Hi,

is it possible somehow to access Ability Data values from trigger, I figure maybe by Game - Cache Load Real Value. Is it possible and how? Thanks.

Sincerely,
Filip.

vilaemail

Reaction score
Thanks. But, I decided not to take that way.

I have another problem, it's this:

I took ability "Item Healing (Lesser)" and made 10 dummy abilities that I will give one my unit. So when that unit casts one ability that means player has chosen something, but when I cast one spell all 10 spells cast at the same time :eek: How to fix that?

hgkjfhfdsj

Reaction score
any particular reason they all are based off the same ability (for the same unit)?
base order id for every ability but channel is hardcoded..

vilaemail

Reaction score
any particular reason they all are based off the same ability (for the same unit)?
base order id for every ability but channel is hardcoded..

Because it was easier that way to make 10 abilities. I just want some dummy ones that when casted do nothing but raise an event for me. Any easier way to do what I want?

hgkjfhfdsj

Reaction score
Ability Tab
Crtl + F - Channel
most likely the first result would be possession (channeling). Crtl F again

base order id/string are fields in the ability. change those to some random id/string for each of the 10.

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
Base order ids is what the game uses when it casts spells. Essentially, when you have two spells with the same id, it casts both spells because the id links to both spells at the same time.

You can use any random id, they just have to be different.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.