AceHart's Save and Load

XxXDIVINEXxX

Reaction score
Hey i tyed messging aceheart about his Save and load system but i cant i dont know how i so i made this

i was trying to transfer the files from his to mine i tranfered save load All folder and i even copyed the custom script codes needed and then i put my heros and my items SaveLoad Initialization ( all heros are custom with custom models ) and when i saved it worked but when it came to load it didnt load it said it was wrong Why can anyone help me plz:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
Plenty of people manage to PM me...

Well, are you really sure you typed the code back in correctly?
Because, unfortunately, with the information given, everything else would be guessing...

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
If his fails to succeed just try another save/load code instead of stressing to the point where you mass the banghead smiley.

Reaction score
We really need some sticky, which contains the threads about problems with Ace's save/load system. Because there is at least one thread about this per day. :p

@Elmst
You forgot "," before instead. >_> bad bad bad! :p

XxXDIVINEXxX

Reaction score
is it

CAN IT SAVE CUSTOM UNITS and i have at least 5 heros and 11 items and 4 abilities and im pretty shure i copyed it all right

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
@Elmst
You forgot "," before instead. >_> bad bad bad! :p

That's what you think. I didn't pause while reading that, so why should I write in a comma, lol

Okay, so, we can't tell if that's right, just copy from the tutorial thing again/his test map.

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
Well, I assume that's a 1:1 copy & paste from the save / load map?
If yes, then yes, that part is correct.
Which would also be confirmed by the map saving without errors.

XxXDIVINEXxX

Reaction score
i noticed that when i save i can load in the same gameee i saved in but if it were i to load in a new game it wouldn load :(

XxXDIVINEXxX

Reaction score
ALL I DID AS I added the No single player saveload into the all saveload folder and copyed the Folder then went to my map and pasted it then i went back and copyed the custom text and placed on my map

XxXDIVINEXxX

Reaction score
ALL I DID AS I added the No single player saveload into the all saveload folder and copyed the Folder then went to my map and pasted it then i went back and copyed the custom text and placed on my map

and i entered my heros and items in the Int trigger and went to test it but it didnt work

WindexGlow

Reaction score
Don't double post, you have an edit button for a reason.

Try posting your map here with your current save/load code.

Spend 5x more time writing and proof-reading your posts than you are right now.

XxXDIVINEXxX

Reaction score
For one thing i dont have a EDIT i can find it its nnot here there is no option to edit and second , if i post my map here theres a chance someone is gonna steal it and claim it there own

Knights

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Don't double post, you have an edit button for a reason.

Try posting your map here with your current save/load code.

Spend 5x more time writing and proof-reading your posts than you are right now.

He doesn't have edit, he hasn't confirmed e-mail yet. But, he can take 5x more care in his posts.

For me, Aceharts system failed to work, probably because I'm too stupid to figure it out. I used Effanes system instead. That one was simple to implement, and works for me! :)

Hope this helps,
Knights:cool:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.