Looks nice.
Spent a lot of time in this I see.
Do we get to see it explode?

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lime text in first post. :(

This looks great though. Good luck with it!

KillerChi

Reaction score
Been playing Fallout 3 lately? I'd say say all the similarities, but, you even used the same icons... at least in your post...
So, this is a riddle game or is it an RPG or is it both?

De.Facto

Reaction score
Been playing Fallout 3 lately? I'd say say all the similarities, but, you even used the same icons... at least in your post...
So, this is a riddle game or is it an RPG or is it both?

Mh, yeah. Just the icons and the player's model. These placeholders are a current solution and may not represent the final version and quality of cLR. Furthermore we've played the Fallout-series, yes. (;

Please note, that the combat-system isn't the main-aspect in cLR.
Chernobyl will be a riddle and adventure-project.

clr6158zr3.jpg

This is probably a first room where you solve (active/passive) riddles.​

De.Facto

Reaction score
clr010.jpg

We're currently workin on a LINC-System, where you are able to use keycards of the Complex's employees on a terminal.
You will be able to receive personal-related data, the last posted news of the complex, Gazetteer and security-related information where you might change the security level of your found card.

Furthermore we're making great steps with re-coding old and new riddles/rooms. Grievous is spending his physic, and fight-system which was used for the awsome project WitD.

Actually we have a lot of brilliant contributors and I think the so called summer-whole is over now.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
It looks amazing. I am glad to see that wc3 mapping isn't dying- this looks like a project that has potential to become one of the best warcraft III maps.

All the stuff needed are here(unique look, puzzles, not just mindless action, complex game-play) I can't wait for it. Good luck.

De.Facto

Reaction score
Thanks mate! (; .. Egad! cLR is on the best way.
Introducing some new wip's of the upcoming hintbox!

hatch01.png

hatch02.png

Mr.Tutorial

Hard in the Paint.
Reaction score
Looks pretty cool, hopefully the gameplay is something that's fun and addictive cuz i'd like to see this game get popular... because so far it looks sweet :thup:

De.Facto

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback! (;

clr_moddb_newszi24.png

After a long dry spell, I'm writing this article for you with some new content. The soundtrack has been finished. Finally! I hope you like it. Feel free to give us feedback, or some suggestions.

Hugget Sukker is our new Sound-Director. Thanks again for your contribution, Hugget Sukker!

Furthermore I want to give you some impressions. The great collective is has been formed.

clr_moddb_tgcetz3.png

cLR_thegreatcolletive_004.jpg

The Collective represents a mysterious phenomenon which exists and grows by absorbing pure kinds of energy (like fission & fusion generators, human mind, or electricity).
This particular one in chernobyl is absorbing the reactor's fission power and seeks to grow its mind by collecting mind and soul of any individual.

clr_moddb_itgc7cx2.png

cLR_thegreatcolletive_005.jpg

This mind stands for the sum of all absorbed ones. The relevant point now is, that all of these minds are imprisoned in a small, compressed cage.
Every part-mind in this Collective can feel, see and understand what another individuals feel, see and understand... Which is by no means wonderful, it is a nightmare for the ones inside.
Imagine ONE body having a vast amount of mind and soul essence, existing of memories, wishes, feelings, different will, purposes.

Everything mixed together leads to schizophrenia, emotional tension, desperation, fear.​

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.