Addicted

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Im_On_56k said:
I am addicted, to addicted.

garrett19212.png

Woah man! That would've been scary if it were Monday today :eek:.

Want my advice (you should do this if you own wow anyway) take the CD, remove its hidden camera and smash them both to pieces, then scan for the hidden camera virus that Blizzard have hidden in your computer, then get rid of the thing that automatically drains your PayPal every week :p.

~Jindo

Im_On_56k

Hm...
Reaction score
Hm, I have plans to stay up today to tuesday to get the full devout set and I should hit 60 today or tomorrow.

Maybe i'll aim for 150 hours this week, since I won't be on at all next week because i'm going on vacation which will give me time to 'recover'.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Lol, i'm feeling ya.

Although WoW is VERY (too) addicting, it can get quite daunting and draining after awhile, and rewarding too. My parents have been getting pretty angry because I play it so much. I try to stop myself but it's so hard!

Anyway, if your aiming to get your full Devout you'll be in for a long/daunting/frustrating/boring (at times) ride, but I wish you well.

I'm currently working on getting my 34 Mage (currently) to 60 ASAP, hardcore questing tireing aswell, but I still keep going :p. Got almost 2 levels today and last night which is good.

And it's my first Hordie over level 30 so I dont know the quests and stuff.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
150 hours in ONE week? You do know there's only 168 hours in a week right? That means you'll barely be getting ANY sleep, and the WHOLE time your playing WoW. JESUS!

I don't think I could EVER do that. I thought I was addicted getting 80 hours a week...

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
XXXconanXXX said:
150 hours in ONE week? You do know there's only 68 hours in a week right? That means you'll barely be getting ANY sleep, and the WHOLE time your playing WoW. JESUS!

I don't think I could EVER do that. I thought I was addicted getting 80 hours a week...

theres only 168 hours in a week not 68 conan =D

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
XXXconanXXX said:
150 hours in ONE week? You do know there's only 168 hours in a week right? That means you'll barely be getting ANY sleep, and the WHOLE time your playing WoW. JESUS!

LOL!!

Rofl. I don't have Xfire but I think I do 56 hours in a week. thats like 8 hours a day.

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
JEEEZ you guys are addicted. I stopped playing cause I was at music camp.. no more for me now.. cause I canceled my subscription.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
lol, do you were just doing double time *laughs a bit, pulling out a bunch of ropes and duck-tape*

*ties 56k up*

I think you should stay on that wall until you've learnt your ways :p.

~Jindo

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
I was a crazed anti-WoW rebel, then I played the 10 day trial I got via the Recruit-A-Friend feature. I turned into an anti-anythingbutWoW rebel, but that expired just yesterday. Now I'm back with a vengeance...

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
Its prolly a bug in the XFire u might only be getting 50-60 hours in a week but thats still alot

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Im_On_56k said:
Here we go :)
Got my epic mount today!

Low quality pic since I saved in paint, photoshop woulda taken to long to open with WoW running.

Heh, that's not bad. My first 60 was like 21Days, but over a long period of time.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.