Allies (F11) help?

Amphetadream

Reaction score
Okay I've asked once and didn't get much help, I've been trying and trying to figure this out and I just can't get it to work no matter what, and its getting really frustrating and time consuming, so someone, please just give any advice you could. :/
In the custom game I'm making I would like it to be that you can click Allies or F11, and check/uncheck the boxes for ally/vision/share units but when i test the map, its not possible the boxes are unclickable, how do i make them clickable!?

I know its possible, in the custom games World War III (Tundra, Paradise, Europe, etc) everyone starts allied and can change the settings as they wish, but the maps however are protected and I can't see what they're settings/triggers are... those maps also have 12 players so I know a computer player isn't necessary.

Amphetadream

Reaction score
Maybe you mean Scenario > Force Properties because Scenario > Map Options is about the maps fog and shit like that but even in Force Properties there is no "lock/unlcok force player forces"... there is "use custom forces" and "fixed player settings" but neither of those check/unchecked make a difference with the click-ability, I've triedddd.

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
I believe they are talking about Scenario > Force Properties > "Fixed Player Settings". Try that and see if that works.

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
Ohh. I reread the first post. I think it has something to do with Ally Priority. It controls how freely you can change alliances. Scenario > Ally Priorities.

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
When creating the game on LAN or similar, go to Advanced Options and uncheck Lock Teams. Then create the game.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.