Altered Mass Teleport

Zaleramancer

Reaction score
How would you change mass teleport to not include the caster? If you have to triggers would be preffered over jass

Dest

Reaction score
What do you mean? You mean you only want the mass teleport to be itself, not with other groups?

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
you would have to trigger it entirely based on another ability, like channel or something. Mass teleport has it hardcoded into it to teleport the caster.

If you don't know how to do this, I would suggest you look at some tutorials.

What I would do is just put a five second wait after casting (or however long mass teleport takes), and then use a unit group loop to pick every unit within a certain range of the caster and move them to the target town hall.

Faust

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
When the unit starts casting, save it's position, when it finishes casting, put the unit back to it's position.

Zaleramancer

Reaction score
Yes tutorials would help im horibble with triggers. How do i get the abilty Channel to show up on the unit?

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
Just have. Event unit start the effect of an ability. Condition ability being cast epual to mass teleport. Actions set point = position of caster, wait <casting time> seconds, move trigering unit instantly to point.

Faust

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Thanks for repeating my idea while making it glitchy in the same time.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.