Angel Arena Zero - Project Release : TBA

Z

Zerotech

Hi, I hope I've came to the right place.

I am currently working on a version of Angel Arena. This map is based on the X version of the series, hopefully I won't get flamed for posting.

Anways, I'm currently having some issues regarding manipulating the controls of Neutral Hostile buildings.

My current project as it follows:

Name : Angel Arena Z (Zero)
Players: Max. 12 - 6 Per Team
Type: Battle Duel Hero Arena
Version Status: Alpha stage no.4

What's New and Implemented.
New Items: Strike Weapons & Armor - 5 types in total, each costing 75000
Item Manuals: Works simular to the Dota's Item Recipie series
Ultimate Items: Holy Warfare, Guardian Force (obtained via Item Manuals & Required Items)
Custom Sounds: Event Triggers - Kill an enemy hero that is 2 times or higher than your current Hero Level, First Blood Sound with a 5000 Bonus whoever is the first player to obtain the kill, Obtaining the Ultimate Items
Other New Items:
Angel Element - combining Angel Fire, Ice & Lightning orbs to obtain the elemental orb (currently there is a problem with one of the abilities I've set)
Arcane Rocket Boots - combining Boots of Speed and a Speed Brace to obtain the item which has more armor and better movement speed
NEW: Anti-Spawn Camp Towers - to prevent and deter enemy heros from invading your base

These are the things I've added along with adjusting some of the selectable hero's abilities in order for the map to be balanced and playable, there are issues I need to resolve before I can release my version of the map.

2: Known Problems I need to resolve.

Angel Element can summon Mystic Knights, but have a problem activating the Knights as an Item.

Anti-Spawn Camp Towers are not working the way I would like. (Major Problem)

I'll start by the Angel Element Item. I would like when the item has been obtained can be used as a charged item. But it doesn't show the charge count number on the item, it works simular to the crystal ball item, staff of teleport items. What I mean is that it is a usable item, but it doesn't show the item count nor the item is perishable and has a cooldown feature before it can be used again. If someone can help me out with that that would be great.

The second problem is a Major problem. The tower's I've placed and setting up has been a pain for me. What I'm trying to do is to establish those towers to be allies for that particular team, but there are conditions.

-Owner of those towers must belong to Neutral Hostile
-Owner Cannot be any of the selectable player slots (Player 1 - Player 12)
-Must not suggest changing the properties of those towers (from World Editor) to any of the selectable players (1 - 12) because I will explain later
-Must not suggest reducing the suggested team count to 10 (5v5)

The reaons why I've suggested those conditions are that Angel Arena maps are designed to be played on Max 12 & 6v6 count, also if I change the properties of ownership other than Neutral Hostile, it will create problems when the towers activate and target the enemy heros, it will mean that whoever is the owner of that tower and is currently playing and kills off an enemy hero by means other than from those towers it will affect the other triggers I've establised. If you want I'm prepared to give out the map if you can provide some assistance on how to resolve those issues. Thanks.

N

N1gh7m4r3

One more Angel Arena is Like one more Footman Wars...

Cant you ppl be original?

Create something from scratch xD

Z

Zerotech

I can't create maps from scratch, as you can see I'm learning at this stage.

X

xflip04

why dont you change it up a bit and make it based on a tv show or something like xmen or megaman :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.