WIP Aos Map help

M

MegaKill

I was doing with my partner (moe94), cough 'asshole', who turned out to be stealing icons and spells and taking credit for them, a map called Rise of the Ancient Heroes, so im looking for a new partner that can help me most of the time with that map, not asking for alot, just some spells here, some spells there and thats all, i did all the spawn,multiboard triggers so not needing complicated stuff, if u think ur a medium JASS or GUI triggerer who'd like to be partner with me PM me or post here

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
lol, don't be flaming people or naming here. :D

Well... still learning stuff here so probably won't be too much help; good luck with your map though! :thup:

M

MegaKill

Thx

thx for the thumbs up, but i still need the help lol!

Ellimistrox

Reaction score
How much time would i need to put into you AoS? Because i would do it, but i don't really ever have time for much, plus i got my own few maps to maintain. Also by spells do you mean Triggered Spells?

M

MegaKill

hmm

well at least the ultimate and 1 spell shd be triggered the other 2 are ok if not triggered, ive finished 18 heroes and im gona need 22 more for the release, ive done the items+recipes and all i need from the partner is 4-6 heroes he can help me with, +rep and credit

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.