Attribute Based Damage, how is it done?

rtatpi

Reaction score
I want to make an ability that does base damage and bonus damage depending on a hero's attribute (strength, intelligence, agility). I dont think there is an ability or buff i could use to make this, so how would you make a trigger spell that does this? Or, is there a buff I can base it on, and what is it?

Thanks,
rtatpi

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
you needa use the action unit - damage unit
you needa get to this somehow (i dunno how experienced you are, if you need more of a guide i can help, just ask and ill step/by/step explain how to get here)

Unit - Cause (Casting unit) to damage (Target unit of ability being cast), dealing (Real((Agility of (Casting unit) (Include bonuses)))) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal

rtatpi

Reaction score
Oh ok I found the action and all the things i need to make it work. Thanks WastedSavior. So, before I do that, i need to make a dummy spell to avtivate:

event- a unit begins casting ability or whatever that even is.

P

PVT_Morgan

rtatpi said:
Oh ok I found the action and all the things i need to make it work. Thanks WastedSavior. So, before I do that, i need to make a dummy spell to avtivate:

event- a unit begins casting ability or whatever that even is.

Mystic_Prophet (he is one of Waugriff's successors for CoT RPG) has made EVERY spell (thats somewhere near 1,000 spells) based on attributes. If you want, i'm sure he would be willing to help you out. Simple go to www.beelzebub.se and register to the forums, and ask for his help.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.