autocast problem

velnias

Reaction score
i have my custom spell based on "Faerie Fire" because it have 'always autocas'. i have set 4 sec duration because my custom spell make slow effect and i have check while 'unit have buff equil to true'.
i have problem here: while unit have buff my custom spell does not using autocast on that unit again. then buff has gone spell again use autocast on that unit. how can i fix my problem?

sorry for bad english.

PooBucket

Reaction score
So... do you mean Faerie Fire won't cast on the same unit again? And you ticked the box for Always Autocast? If you did, I don't think you have to tick the box, because you can already put it on autocast if you want it to, and if you want it autocast when the unit is trained or something, just put it in the area at the top of the Object Editor - Default Active Ability (whichever ability).

velnias

Reaction score
data - always autocast mean that if target come in casting range of unit, will use spell immediately.

PooBucket

Reaction score
No... it means the ability will be autocast, you can just turn it off if you want to, it won't cast again unless you turn it back on again.

velnias

Reaction score
i want this, ability would use autocast again and again on the same target and do not wait while buff will gone.
i use 'data - always autocast : true' because then target comes in casting range unit use ability immediately.

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
You would have to use triggers. Maybe something like if unit has buff order xunit to cast "Faerie Fire" Or base it off heal where the unit will keep casting it till the hp is up all the way.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.