Awsome System found out (Multiboard counting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bagasen

Reaction score
Hello,

I recently tried to figure out how to use the Multiboard system...

Although it wont be good to use on maps that you need/use lumber on, and my map is a Escape kind so theres no use for it xD
And I found out this little funny thing; Using lumber as Number of the Deaths...
Basically:

Trigger:
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True) and (((Owner of (Dying unit)) controller) Equal to User)
    • Actions
      • Player - Add 1 to (Owner of (Dying unit)) Current lumber
      • Set Wood[0] = ((Owner of (Dying unit)) Current lumber)
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row Multiboard_Spots[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] to (String(Wood[0]))

I think its pretty cool, and if this already is used, don't flame me for not using the search button :>

I just wanna share it with the community :D

Bye!~

jpres

Reaction score
Hello,

I recently tried to figure out how to use the Multiboard system...

Although it wont be good to use on maps that you need/use lumber on, and my map is a Escape kind so theres no use for it xD
And I found out this little funny thing; Using lumber as Number of the Deaths...
Basically:

Trigger:
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True) and (((Owner of (Dying unit)) controller) Equal to User)
    • Actions
      • Player - Add 1 to (Owner of (Dying unit)) Current lumber
      • Set Wood[0] = ((Owner of (Dying unit)) Current lumber)
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row Multiboard_Spots[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] to (String(Wood[0]))

I think its pretty cool, and if this already is used, don't flame me for not using the search button :>

I just wanna share it with the community :D

Bye!~

You know you could also just have a unit for each player by either a computer or whatever out of the way and modify its custom values for it if you wanted to use lumber for an actual resource.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.