Best AOS map ever?

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
What is the best aos map do you know? you can vote for DotA allstars but please don't discuss it here.

for me Age of Myths is the best AoS map made, but the problem is, it almost reached the maximum file size, forcing vile to stop making the map, and when he stopped making the map, there will be few people playing it, because there are only 24 heroes all in all.

Age of Myths will easily beaten on some AoS maps because of the hero numbers, like DotA there are lots of hero, if icefrog didnt add heroes per version, DotA will die soon.

If vile (kabal is his new name) just removed the custom models and icons of the heroes and trees, and add more unique heroes, then Age of Myths will be the best AoS, beating up DotA.

how about you? whats the best AoS map you ever played?

Kenoriga

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Well I guess its DotA for me, since I think I played that the most.
So whats so unique about AoM?

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
I like Hands of Sorrow Knight, but the creator Tomaxxco stopped working on it I think... Nvm, he is working on it again. :p

I knew of Hosk since about vs.40-60s... Now there is already v.98 :p

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
really? when will it be released? i love the work of emjlr3, but sometimes heros are imbalanced

Reaction score
>i love the work of emjlr3, but sometimes heros are imbalanced
More imbalanced = harder to beat = better challenge.

I guess it's DotA for me too, or then some small AoSs made by me.. with 4 to 6 heroes :p..

Asehujiko

Reaction score
Eve of the apocalypse.

What makes it unique?
4 different maps with different layout/objectives
Capturable outposts that also spawn units
3 factions
Creeps are actualy important instead of target practice for heroes.

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
> I knew of Hosk since about vs.40-60s... Now there is already v.98

I remember playing with him many games in Northrend server when he promoted his AoS. It was pretty nice to play that map. Though I' m not seeing it hosted nowadays.
DotA for me because I have played it so long for now.

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Hands of Sorrow Knight or DoTA (on lan, i hate online DoTA). But i guess if i had to pick one to play i would pick HoSK.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
i never seen HoSK...maybe i already played EotA is that the map with the harpy hero that can fly?

Nudl9

Reaction score
I like Legends of Eternity best if you look away from DotA (i dont like dota, but its a really great map though)
Its simple and fun (and a hell lot easier then dota), but it misses a bit on gameplay.

I think AoM is great too, but the spells are a bit poor cus of the leaks and fatal errors and it loses on balance in the game.
For example Cosmos beats ever hero, then comes ninja which is über with dmg.
Some few items are also a bit crappy like Orb of Nature, ruins the game completely and that theres so few passive items for Casters.

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
Guys... y'all know it's Legend of Shadow... the producer is Frozen_Shadow, of course but, since I haven't gotten people's reactions, I think to myself that It's the best so It'll keep my confidence that it'll be dota :p, but I love AoM, it's what inspired me...

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
>"More imbalanced = harder to beat = better challenge."

XXXconanXXX said:
I think time just stopped.

>"So whats so unique about AoM?"

[del]Over-complicated[/del] Complex spells.

C

Cryo

ok fristofall imnot flameing i just saying.... IN MY option that all these choices and just ****ing there you know what is too not complex,but idk the word for it same with hosk i think the best aos ever MUATATING AEON, it like the oldest map i still play, it just never gets old, and i love how rasict it is:D rember i am not flameing

A

Atreides

Eota or Dota. I like Eota's gameplay more, but Dota does have more heroes, and more importantly, more varied items (aside from Eota's item upgrading, Dota has much better items). If Eota maybe had 1.5x the number of heroes and 2x the items it would definitely be the best. Unless it was late, and you wanted a simple game.

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
Well I haven't played so much AoS maps, but of those I have played Human vs orcs is the best one.

M

Moontraveler

Age of Myths: There are no bad heroes... Only bad players. (Of course there are a few imbalances, but hey what map doesn't?)

Arcane

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
How many topics like this have been made?
Personally, I think Doe is the best.

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
the final fantasy tactics map is fun. You can find it around sometimes.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.