Black Fathom Deeps ( Dungeon Map )

L.Star

Reaction score
Black Fathom Deeps
Dungeon

I am making a dungeon map , called BlackFathomDeeps, a forbidden temple of nagas and murlocks... And a god orc warlock...The point of this map is teamwork.This map is 4 mans max.Maybe in some new versions it will be 7 man max.As i said the point of this map is teamwork,and that is highly recommended.Or you can just play this map with cheats.But i dont realy suggest you that if you play with cheats this map will lose its point.Im still working on it.Advena helped me with loading screen.I realy appreciate it.Thank you very much it realy means to me .I got some problems with the war3 image extractor.I finished with terrain.Terrain looks " imba " i realy done it this time.Well i like it, I dont are you going to like it?...I done with the doodads either.Now i started with the units-creeps, i am going to start with the triggers too,but i guess i will needing some help with the triggers.I hope you will help me with the triggers =)Soon i will release the beta version.
I will release the screen shots as fast as i can.. =)Cya!

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
Umm, you could start by stating you are getting basically everything for this map, idea wise, from the Blackfathom Deeps dungeon in WoW. It would be nice to state that.

Secondly...how are you gonna make this appealing to the public? any screenies available or have you not started yet?

And try not ot make a huge block of post, i strained myself reading all that T_T

L.Star

Reaction score
I started to make this map like 2-3 days ago...i done the terrain ofc, i will post some screenshots as soon as i can , my net is laging so it can take a while.And yes the dungeon in wow inspired me =)

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
It inspired you? from the way you are describing thing you may as well jstu call this a woW dungeon.

But looking forward to those screenies

L.Star

Reaction score
I dont think i will make to upload the screen shots... i got a problem with my internet =)

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
But please dont let it be an attack, chop, attack, spell, attack, attack, spell map (y, i mean in real words: not like wow)

L.Star

Reaction score
Well, it will look like a wow dungeon,i mean it will have mobs, and bosses =)The Teamwork is all =)

Attachments

• 2.bmp
    244.8 KB · Views: 360

AoW_Hun7312

I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Reaction score
Hmmm.. It seems like what the 1st reply said to this. No such thing as team-work in a dungeon anyhow. It's just the, "someone be a tank, we'll all go healer!" deal. Unless you make it so multiple people HAVE to go to the different classes/unit types, it won't be such a popular map.

I suggest also spell checking your first post, it's so annoying to read... :p

P.S. Don't type in all BOLD it looks bad. <3

L.Star

Reaction score
Hmmm.. It seems like what the 1st reply said to this. No such thing as team-work in a dungeon anyhow. It's just the, "someone be a tank, we'll all go healer!" deal. Unless you make it so multiple people HAVE to go to the different classes/unit types, it won't be such a popular map.

I suggest also spell checking your first post, it's so annoying to read... :p

P.S. Don't type in all BOLD it looks bad. <3

well , i dont live in England or America i live in Serbia my language is Serbian ....so maybe i will have some problems with the spelling =)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.