Bleach Models

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
Here's another zip of the sword without a stand animation, the birth animation should just continue until you destroy it.

Same password as last time.

NetherHawk

Reaction score
Hi thanks for your hardwork, i tried it but i got the same results. However i managed to make it work with your previous model, i made the unit transparent for 0.4seconds and then made their transparency 0 after that. Works liks a gem. Now it really looks good. If you are free you think u could make the Senkei effect? just 1 column of like 3 swords? i can trigger to make the whole ring ^^

NetherHawk

Reaction score
hmm im currently waiting for a reply from Da1nOnlyEd, the model involved now is a sword unit from byakuya's senkei senbonzakura kageyoshi. The ability the forms a ring of swords around him. I need a stand/death animation for it. Stand basically doing nothing, death maybe a small pink explosion. The sword should glow pink. If you think you can do it, i would be more than happy to use your model.

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
I told you I'm busy with exams. Don't rely on me for the next month, because I have far more important things to do. Get someone else to do them for you.

Ryuu

I am back with Chocolate (:
Reaction score
Ah , I need the KageyoshiBlades.
Can anyone tell me the pass?

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.