Bleach Models

NetherHawk

Reaction score
Anyone know where i can find model files for Kuchiki Byakuya from bleach. Or something like his scattered petals models. Thanks. Ive already tried searching hiveworkshop. They can be seen in the Bleach vs OnePiece map.

They dont necessarily have to be byakuya though, captains like toushiro or effects like getsuga tensho as well.

Here is the link to Senbonzakura (http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=139384) Credits for the petal model goes to Da1nOnlyEd.

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
i have rukia and byakuya, i dont know who made them though, i dont have pink stuff either

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gshf8f

when you import the .mdx, you dont have to change the paths, but when you import the .blp, you have to change the path to Textures\FileName.blp

for icons, it must be

ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNFileName.blp
and
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNFileName.blp

(insert the real filename where ever i put "FileName")

NetherHawk

Reaction score
yup ok.. Thx alot man (for uploading too).. +rep Anyone has the pink petals mdx for byakuya's attack in bleach?

jackall

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
@cleeezzz That pink thing is his zanpakuto and its called Senbonzakura. For Shikai he says "Scatter: Senbonzakura" and for Bankai it's "Scatter: Senbonzakura Kageyoshi"

as for the models... you could try to depro**ct :p Fight of Characters or Bleach Blade Battlers or even Anime Wars, bleach models are kinda hard to find on the internet... you know?(they're too powerful)

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
I would help you if I knew how to convert blender files into .mdls, but I can't. I'll give it a go though.

Are you making a bleach AoS? If so, please say you're using tonnes of custom models, because when I play the other Bleach maps, I get so disappointed when I see that characters have lame models (like goblin alchemist for mayuri).

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There are some falling leaf models already in Warcraft.
You could try reskinning them to being just pink, and messing around with attachments, dummy units, etc to get the senbonzakura effect.

NetherHawk

Reaction score
@ da1nonlyed: im trying to do so.. but 1 character at a time. I do have a friend who is helping me with some models but he is busy with his final year projects. So im asking around so any current ones i can work with first. How about going to the hive workshop under tools and see if there are convertors. I have seen a few.

NetherHawk

Reaction score
hi romek.. er could u specify the leaf models alrdy present? thanks.

Anyone with custom models for bleach~~? bump~

LurkerAspect

Reaction score
Never fear, I am here. This simple-ish model looks like a part of senbonzakura, and if you shoot a whole lot of them at the same time, it should look pretty good.

Import instructions included.

EDIT: If you combine a whole lot of these with my Sin-wave movement, you could have a pretty impressive-looking effect! Also spinning these around byakuya would look good, too.

NetherHawk

Reaction score
nice... ok im gonna test it out now. Thanks for this.

EDIT:Amazing model ... Vry good Job done. I will get round to making the ability now. Will definitely put up credits.

NetherHawk

Reaction score
Hi i have already made the spell. Will be posting it up soon. However i am having problems with the custom icon. I converted it with wc3 viewer however it keeps ending up as a 0byte file and it crashes my world editor if i select it in the object editor. Here is the jpg file. can someone convert for me?

NetherHawk

Reaction score
I have posted the map with the senbonzakura spell @ the spell section.

@ da1nonlyed: u think u could make more models?e.g. the swords coming out of the ground? we make this a joint project haha.

LurkerAspect

Reaction score
Yeah, sure. It takes about an hour to do one of these nicely, and I won't be able to do more than one a day at maximum, my school exams are coming up.

But aside from that, I'd be happy to continue producing models for you, so long as you don't submit as resources under your name. Also, from now on, I'll password protect the files, and PM you the password (in case someone wants to steal these; sorry to the community but I will not take that risk)

Until I get a blender .mdx exporter, I'll only be able to make effects. But I can make almost any effect, so just pile them on me :D I want to help you create a Bleach game that is ridiculously customized and extremely good-looking.

NetherHawk

Reaction score
@da1onlyed: could you change the stand animation to include the birth animation instead? if i create a unit via triggers, it comes out in the stand animation and even though i set it to birth immediately after, u catch a glimpse of the sword in stand animation before the birth starts.

LurkerAspect

Reaction score
To stop that from happening, just add this action:

Animation - Play unit animation, and type in "birth", and it should play the birth animation directly after creating the unit.

NetherHawk

Reaction score
@ da1nonlyed: i'll attach the map, w/o the imports(add in the sakura.blp, kageyoshi blade, and senbonzakurapart). just import back the kageyoshi blade. You take a look. I have already done as you suggested. I use jass though. The blade still flashes.

@ Zerox: thanks for the link ^^ appreciate the effort, will look through them.

Attachments

• Kuchiki Byakuya Obj Removed.w3x
    201.9 KB · Views: 259
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.