Blizzard Custom Map

celerisk

When Zerg floweth, life is good
Reaction score
Burning Tide
Blizzard Poster said:
Featuring timed lava surges and collectable mineral caches, Burning Tide is a 3v3 map that combines several thematic elements from the epic single-player campaign mission "The Devil's Playground."
Like the campaign mission, the goal of this game is greed, and the first team to reach the specified resource total wins!
Players hoping to achieve victory on this map will need to work together, carefully managing their team's unit production and safeguarding their vulnerable workers as they defend against enemy forces.

Seen here

The campaign map wasn't bad really.
Though... as a 3vs3 team map? Well, who knows.

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
It's ALRIGHT I guess, not really much going on though, spam reapers at their base while you mine maybe.

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
I was expecting something like the Blizzard Tower Defense from Warcraft III. Guess my expectations were a little high.... :p

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
I was expecting something like the Blizzard Tower Defense from Warcraft III. Guess my expectations were a little high.... :p
I think that's a response to the newly created video game genre (Tower Defense). If we mapmakers were to create something fresh and new in the list of video game genres, Blizzard will make a response to it by creating something extraordinary. So, you may spare the high expectations and hopefully we can get this going.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I think that's a response to the newly created video game genre (Tower Defense). If we mapmakers were to create something fresh and new in the list of video game genres, Blizzard will make a response to it by creating something extraordinary. So, you may spare the high expectations and hopefully we can get this going.

What? Newly created? Nah man, tower defenses have been around for quite some time. :p

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
The map is fun, best thing out there when you have nothing betta to do :)

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
It was okey I guess, but I expected something much better from ze almighty Blizzard.

Narks

Vastly intelligent whale-like being from the stars
Reaction score
lack of gas = terran is god

they just spam marines

lots of marines

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.