Blizzard/starfall effects

Fuin

Reaction score
Hello
How can I change the "falling" missile from blizzard and starfall if I add there missile art it just don't work, for example how can i make Blizzard but no falling ice shard just ancient protector stone, or Volcano missile (the burning stone one)

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
It doesn't work because the falling ice etc. of the blizzard ability is actually part of the model.... as in the model has an animation of the ice coming down from the sky.

I think there is ways to make the falling effect with other models via jass triggering, but the simplest way to get it done is to find someone who can make a falling effect of the model you want with modelling software.

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
you could try going to the Hive Workshop's request section and make a request that someone edits the blizzard or starfall model to look like the one you want...

...just remember to read the request rules and guidelines and follow them, because it'll only increase your chances of getting what you want.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
its the effect in the ability editor, change the 'data - effect' from blizzard/starfall to another effect like fire rain.

Edit: whoops havent read your thread till end ^^ no you need custom models for ancient protector or vulcano missle effects.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.