Blood Oath; Feasting on the Blood of the Insane [Map Idea]

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Blood Oath; Feasting on the Blood of the Insane:

Features/Gameplay:

Pro:
- Its not a AOS/DotA like game like my Previous Projects ( This means, that there won't be any Lanes, Towers, or Creep Waves ), Instead it will be a more like an Arena-Type Map ( This Map will have Taverns, But unlikely like the Arena Maps you know, this will be a free for all Map, with which you can choose modes from at the beginning of the Game ( Host only ) Ex. Allpick, All random. Each Player Will have Lives which can be set in the first 20 Seconds of the Game, if the time exteeds, Lives are set to 30. The Last Survivor Wins.)
- Heroes Won't Level like usual.They will always stay at Level 1. They will have 3 Basic Skills at the Beginning, that all go Up to Level 4, when the Game Time exteeds 360 Seconds, All Heroes will gain they're 4th Skill, they're Ultimate Skill which goes up to Level 3. Every Additional Ultimate Level is Added once game Time exteeds 520 Seconds and 880 Seconds. The Other 3 Skills Depend on how often they're used. From Level 1 to Level 2, you must use the Skill 12 Times, and an Additional 12 Times to get to Level 3, same for Level 4. The Leveling of Passive Abilities Depends on whether it's a Offensive, or a Defensive Passive. For Offensive Passives, you must attack a Unit 60 times to gain a Level for the Passive Ability. For Defensive Abilities, you must get attacked 45 times to gain a Level for the Passive Ability.
Stat gains will be as follows:
A Unit attacks 15 times (Includes offensives from Skills) = 1 Agility gain
A Unit is attacked 15 times (Includes offensives from Skills) = 1 Strength gain
A Unit casts 7 times = 1 Intelligence
Contra:
-This Game will ONLY include Undead Heroes/Units ( More to why the Units must be Undead later on )
-Not a Noob-Friendly Game, because you are set on yourself, and have nobody to help you with
-The Terrain will be Darkish, Blood drenched, and nothing for Undead-Haters :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story/Game History:
Well, this is the Main Idea of the Game: The King of the Undead has fallen, and so, the Queen of the damned has taken over. She has a Vision; to make the Undead race Pure; so she must execute all the Scum of the Undead Race. For her Vision to become true she must feed the Oath of Blood with the Blood of the Insane, so she calls for Riot among the Undead race... The Rest of the Story is up to you...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, before i start with the Project, i would like to have some feedback from you, anything you want to critisise, anything you would like to comment on, or any suggestions you want to make, anything is welcomed.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    News portal has been retired. Main page of site goes to Headline News forum now
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am working on getting access to the old news portal under a different URL for those that would rather use that for news before we get a different news view.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Easily done
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    https://www.thehelper.net/pages/news/ is a link to the old news portal - i will integrate it into the interface somewhere when i figure it out
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Need to try something
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hopefully this won't cause problems.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hmm
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I have converted the Headline News forum to an Article type forum. It will now show the top 20 threads with more detail of each thread.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    See how we like that.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do not see a way to go past the 1st page of posts on the forum though
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is OK though for the main page to open up on the forum in the view it was before. As long as the portal has its own URL so it can be viewed that way I do want to try it as a regular forum view for a while
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Yeah I'm not sure what the deal is with the pagination.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It SHOULD be there so I think it might just be an artifact of having an older style.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I switched it to a "Standard" article forum. This will show the thread list like normal, but the threads themselves will have the first post set up above the rest of the "comments"
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I don't really get that article forum but I think it is because I have never really seen it used on a multi post thread
  • Ghan Ghan:
    RpNation makes more use of it right now as an example: https://www.rpnation.com/news/
  • The Helper The Helper:
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What do you think Tom?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I will have to get used to this.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    The latest news feed looks good

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.