Bosses Can't be stunned or Morphed!

Darkonight

Reaction score
Alright, Making an ORPG map! Theres ofc dungeons and bosses... Problem is that when u play more then 2 players u can Stun the bosses Timedly and he wont hit a single time if mana dont run out...

So i need something to put on them that makes stunning and morphing Impossible :D And i know about spell resistance... but the thing is that i want people to be able to still use spells... just not stun! I had a thought of making like a Periodic Event that every secound removes Any buff from bosses, but there gotta be a easyer way. Also it just feels like It will cause lagg when theres like more then 20 Bosses :O

djb4cc1o94

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
You can add classification unit to the boss as an ancient and them change bash ability targetable to non-ancient

Darkonight

Reaction score
Yea I guess... That could be something to do If i can't find a way of just stopping the stun. Cause I want the hero to be able to still use the spell that stun... only that the boss doesnt get stunned. If stun is a Negative Buff there should be a way... If not there probebly isnt!

Please help tho

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
Without triggering, that's the easiest way. Set the targets allowed field in your stun ability to non-ancient, and then add the ancient classification to your bosses.

Darkonight

Reaction score
Without triggering? Never said I didn't want to trigger it :O Anyway to Just make it so these units cant get stunned, Or the the moment they get stunned It Removes.

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
The easiest way is just to set targets allowed field in Object Editor to non-ancient.

But if you don't want to do it that way, then detect when your stun ability is cast. If the boss is the target, remove stun buff.

Darkonight

Reaction score
So how would that be triggerd? You know like in Wow... You can use Abilitys that stun only the stun effect doesnt work! Gotta be a way of Making this hapen...

TheOverWhelm

Reaction score
Have a trigger to detect when the boss is damaged
Then do a "Unit - Remove Specific Buff" I think should work.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.