Weird Boy hires hitman to kill parents after grounding denies PlayStation, TV

Some response to the exact thread @ SRF said:
You'd think people would get it by now that there are like no actual hitmen. They're all undercover cops.

As much as this article could be used as a complaint of the dumb "oh, my child is bad because he plays violent video games! we neeed to take all the violent video games away!", we can use the "But if you take them away from everywhere in the world... think how many more of these incidents could happen agaisn't gaming companies and people who protest agaisn't violent games!"

The little shit just haven't got his share of fist. Kids who don't fear their
parents enough grow up like that. If I'd ever hear my kid tried to do
something like that I'd beat seven shades of shit out of them for months
to come

Something about how this kid was raised prompted this more than the video games I think.

Wow
That gie is crazy but I am already be restricted from my pc because off school but u live lol

I have a question?

Where in the article does it say he played video games?

It says he has a PS2, but hey, he could use that to watch movies or listen to music. However the public seems to want to believe he played violent video games (*cough* Jack-@$$ Thomspon *cough*) so as they have some reason as to why this kid would do this. This kid was screwed in the read. He had way to many bolts missing! I am glad this happened know though, that way he isn't in the streets when he's older.

And BTW....WHY THE HELL IS HE GETTING CHARGED AS A JUVENILE ON ATTEMPTED MURDER!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!

Ahh, I've been waiting for 2 years for an article like this to show up. It was gonna happen somewhere in the world.

I think his parents went a bit extreme. Sometimes games are the only thing that keep people going, he needed help studying rather than losing his entertainment.

Wtf? Are you kidding me? Lol, that wasn't extreme, he could of just worked out a compromise!

The "boy" doesn't know how lucky he is to have parents. Without them, he will die.

The little shit just haven't got his share of fist. Kids who don't fear their
parents enough grow up like that. If I'd ever hear my kid tried to do
something like that I'd beat seven shades of shit out of them for months
to come
That would only worsen the case. Many people confuse fear with respect. I once did. Respect can be gain without causing any pain. I'm sure the kid didn't try to kill his parents JUST for having his PS2 taken away.

WHY THE HELL IS HE GETTING CHARGED AS A JUVENILE ON ATTEMPTED MURDER!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!
He didn't kill anyone, and neither did the hitman. He got caught by an undercover police (The hitman) and was arrested.

Wtf? Are you kidding me? Lol, that wasn't extreme, he could of just worked out a compromise!

The "boy" doesn't know how lucky he is to have parents. Without them, he will die.
Pfh, today in this world we don't need anything as children. Someone will take care of us at one point. We're all just selfish sacks of fat.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    News portal has been retired. Main page of site goes to Headline News forum now
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am working on getting access to the old news portal under a different URL for those that would rather use that for news before we get a different news view.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Easily done
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    https://www.thehelper.net/pages/news/ is a link to the old news portal - i will integrate it into the interface somewhere when i figure it out
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Need to try something
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hopefully this won't cause problems.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hmm
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I have converted the Headline News forum to an Article type forum. It will now show the top 20 threads with more detail of each thread.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    See how we like that.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do not see a way to go past the 1st page of posts on the forum though
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is OK though for the main page to open up on the forum in the view it was before. As long as the portal has its own URL so it can be viewed that way I do want to try it as a regular forum view for a while
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Yeah I'm not sure what the deal is with the pagination.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It SHOULD be there so I think it might just be an artifact of having an older style.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I switched it to a "Standard" article forum. This will show the thread list like normal, but the threads themselves will have the first post set up above the rest of the "comments"
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I don't really get that article forum but I think it is because I have never really seen it used on a multi post thread
  • Ghan Ghan:
    RpNation makes more use of it right now as an example: https://www.rpnation.com/news/
  • The Helper The Helper:
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What do you think Tom?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I will have to get used to this.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    The latest news feed looks good
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I would like to see it again like Ghan had it the first time with pagination though - without the pagination that view will not work but with pagination it just might...
  • The Helper The Helper:
    This drink recipe I have had more than a few times back in the day! Mind Eraser https://www.thehelper.net/threads/cocktail-mind-eraser.194720/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.