Weird Boy hires hitman to kill parents after grounding denies PlayStation, TV

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Some response to the exact thread @ SRF said:
You'd think people would get it by now that there are like no actual hitmen. They're all undercover cops.

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
As much as this article could be used as a complaint of the dumb "oh, my child is bad because he plays violent video games! we neeed to take all the violent video games away!", we can use the "But if you take them away from everywhere in the world... think how many more of these incidents could happen agaisn't gaming companies and people who protest agaisn't violent games!"

JuffoWup

Reaction score
The little shit just haven't got his share of fist. Kids who don't fear their
parents enough grow up like that. If I'd ever hear my kid tried to do
something like that I'd beat seven shades of shit out of them for months
to come

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Something about how this kid was raised prompted this more than the video games I think.

juty

Zoom out problems look smaller
Reaction score
Wow
That gie is crazy but I am already be restricted from my pc because off school but u live lol

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
I have a question?

Where in the article does it say he played video games?

It says he has a PS2, but hey, he could use that to watch movies or listen to music. However the public seems to want to believe he played violent video games (*cough* Jack-@$$ Thomspon *cough*) so as they have some reason as to why this kid would do this. This kid was screwed in the read. He had way to many bolts missing! I am glad this happened know though, that way he isn't in the streets when he's older.

And BTW....WHY THE HELL IS HE GETTING CHARGED AS A JUVENILE ON ATTEMPTED MURDER!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
Ahh, I've been waiting for 2 years for an article like this to show up. It was gonna happen somewhere in the world.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
I think his parents went a bit extreme. Sometimes games are the only thing that keep people going, he needed help studying rather than losing his entertainment.

Wtf? Are you kidding me? Lol, that wasn't extreme, he could of just worked out a compromise!

The "boy" doesn't know how lucky he is to have parents. Without them, he will die.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
The little shit just haven't got his share of fist. Kids who don't fear their
parents enough grow up like that. If I'd ever hear my kid tried to do
something like that I'd beat seven shades of shit out of them for months
to come
That would only worsen the case. Many people confuse fear with respect. I once did. Respect can be gain without causing any pain. I'm sure the kid didn't try to kill his parents JUST for having his PS2 taken away.

WHY THE HELL IS HE GETTING CHARGED AS A JUVENILE ON ATTEMPTED MURDER!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!
He didn't kill anyone, and neither did the hitman. He got caught by an undercover police (The hitman) and was arrested.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Wtf? Are you kidding me? Lol, that wasn't extreme, he could of just worked out a compromise!

The "boy" doesn't know how lucky he is to have parents. Without them, he will die.
Pfh, today in this world we don't need anything as children. Someone will take care of us at one point. We're all just selfish sacks of fat.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.