BrokenX, and Alexanders preview of map

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
First: Ok I suppose, but kind of random and not fitting. I can't describe this exactly.

Second: Not...going...to...rate. I have to grab my eyes off the ground and stick them back in my head after seeing such a damaging image. Really, if you flashed that after a few calm and peaceful images, you'd friggin give someone a seizure :D:D

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
I LOVE IT!!!!

think of all the old people you could destroy!

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
*Gives Bartuc the thumbs up*

:D

Indeed.

Getting rid of those old farts for a better tomorrow with no more Medicaid and Medicare sucking our money.

:D:D:D

-----

It's the best so-so rating I can give :)

I don't say either are awesome or horrible, I was just saying the second one is random and eye-popping in the way of intense :D

In fact, the second image looks like a brain combusting. Don't ask :D

M

Marksman

Yeah, Whatever, your eyes are weak. I find the picture mesmirizing. But why are you soooooooo far off topic?

BrokenX

Reaction score
I was thinking more of a world exploding that was corrupted... :p, OLD FARTS SHALL HAIL TO ME OR ELSE!

Yeah anyways back to the main topic.

BrokenX

Bartuc08

Reaction score
hmm i kinda agree it looks like somones skull (with brain inside) was just smashed from thwe bottom up woith 200 marshmellows

:confused:
why do they call them marshmellows?

M

Mylkal

What i meant

What i meant was that the fishing place was a region. You could have multiple fishing regions...

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Hmm, that's an interesting idea. We'd have to line the entire shore with regions, though...Broken knows the island dimensions better then I, and currently he's MIA, so you'll have to wait for a response on that.

Alexander

Bartuc08

Reaction score
same thing i sorta suggested, only different

woot woot! somone might like me!

and i won a date with her!

and im not sure if shes serious or not!

but i hopes so!

Bartuc08

Reaction score
this girl i like, we were fooling around and i said she was thinking of cheetoes and she said yea and said i won a date with her, w00t! but besides that, whoever made the brain getting smashed by marshemllows can i maybe get a copy of that picture?

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Bartoc, I believe Broken said he wanted to get back ON-topic, not further off! And I have...NO IDEA where this date thing came from.

Alexander

Bartuc08

Reaction score
hehe, my frined blames it on ADD, i personally dont care, but havent u noticed im trying to keep things on topic? but yea, keep up the good work, (crap what was this thread about again?

oh yea the chinese explorers, u should have a part where they blow open a wall and out comes some zombies...scratch that...zombie chickens with beam rifles, ... and a disc that speaks spanish.... but thats it for me, ill get back on topic now, SORRY!

BrokenX

Reaction score
I made those images myself with photoshop fooling around(Probably should have blurred the second one a bit. Anyways lets stick to the topic now try to at least...

News: Also please register at our forums Alexander has set up for us, if you are interested in our maps please do register :). www.BrokenAges.tk ty.

BrokenX

M

Mylkal

Cool

Cool, i registered!

Could someone please visit my thread at Rpg Help!

I really need help on a really weird question...

BrokenX

Reaction score
Please just put a bump in your own thread so it goes up to the top :). Yeah thank you for registering appreciated.

BrokenX

Malice-

Endlessly Known
Reaction score
Bartuc08 said:
hehe, my frined blames it on ADD, i personally dont care, but havent u noticed im trying to keep things on topic? but yea, keep up the good work, (crap what was this thread about again?

oh yea the chinese explorers, u should have a part where they blow open a wall and out comes some zombies...scratch that...zombie chickens with beam rifles, ... and a disc that speaks spanish.... but thats it for me, ill get back on topic now, SORRY!

LMAO! Sorry that was so stupid and random it was funny.

Ok on topic.

I'll register there soon as well.

BrokenX

Reaction score
Thanks Malice also does anyone here know how to change the template skin thing on our forums? Please tell me if you do :).

BrokenX

BrokenX

Reaction score
I was thinking of using different types of races that you could choose from I came up with a couple I think I will use like 3-4, maybe like 4-6 heroes each if you can think of a race type of hero name that would be cool just say like:

Hero name:_____

Race name:_____

These are the ones I have came up with for races:
A) Blood Angels
B) Kronos

All help is appreciated greatly thanks :).

BrokenX

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.