BrokenX, and Alexanders preview of map

BrokenX

Reaction score
I just confirmed Alexander, and I myself will be working on a map I left to shreads a little while ago when it was pretty good in the first place, I am going to post a few screen shots feedback is wanted. The game is called "Soronomai Legend" This is the beginning version for now.

Description:

They thought every island had been found in those days, but they missed out on two important ones, these islands they held gods powers, beneath the very last grain of sand in it, or the last leaf within its range. Many powers were recieved, but lots was lost when the trajec war had begain between the two islands haste had grown and eventually became into a aggresive battle of anger. Some people say the spirits are still there battling to this very day thus the power of the mighty gods lay beneath these islands.

Islands were located on your radar, these islands were picked up in the chinese lands, you are a chinese explorer finding your way through the vast islands looking for anything that will be worthy to you in your own city. By the time you realize you arn't the only ones there you have discovered what history really is.

ScreenShot of the enterence of the first village you will reach:

Attachments

• Soronomai Legond - Shot1.JPG
    Soronomai Legond - Shot1.JPG
    237.9 KB · Views: 276

BrokenX

Reaction score
Here is a bit higher overview of the same village with a bit more detail intact:

Attachments

• Soronomai Legond - Shot2.JPG
    Soronomai Legond - Shot2.JPG
    203.1 KB · Views: 366

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
wow, thats awsome looking, sorta has that tribal head hunters feal to it, one question thou, why are the pillars out of line in the first picture? they sorta jump all over the place

zll7

Reaction score
Looks really good to me...Sound like fun too. This is gona be an rpg type map?

Bartuc08

Reaction score
it would make an interesting survival map?(if survival means what i think it means), sorta like escape from the island, i read throught the description stuff rewally fast, im gonna re-read it really quickly thou

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Just a note: The terrain has been ALL BrokenX's work so far! :D He's just recently incorporated me into the idea, so all of this is him, not us! ;)

Alexander

Bartuc08

Reaction score
lmao alexander

well in that case, ITS BRILIANT!!!

the best work ive ever seen, u deserve 50,000 cookies, and a dog... that poops gold (hehe)

DM Cross

Reaction score
Is there any other kind of project with Alexander involved?! I think NOT!

Alexander :D

Bartuc08

Reaction score
well hey good luck with it and all, ... yup.. well yea... i dont know what to say.. but im going over to a friends, see ya laters

BrokenX

Reaction score
Goodluck at your friends lol, just trying to counter your goodluck bwhaha..haha..

BrokenX

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
That looks really good ... Lol ... :p

It has a nice sunken ruins feel to it ... or a tropical island sort of thing :D

M

Marksman

Pretty. Actually, the pillars out of line adds a nice touch, because they aren't perfect. When making a map, I strive for imperfection unless it is some advanced civilization or some human city.

BrokenX

Reaction score
Idea, need help with

Yeah, I was trying not to go uber on the doodads meaning like... over place, it can happen and yes, I did it lots, where I didn't take time to place each doodad singlely I just massed them up and it looked really bad but I tryed to do that in this one so yeah, also I might need some help with this since conan doesn't really seem to want to do it, hes held it off for a day. Info below on what I need help with.

Fishing Rod - Okay I want to make an item (easy), and make it clickable (easy), but... when you click the fishing rod you have to be within at least 600 units of water meaning like at least one big square on the ... editor thing in the grid. Now when you click the rod it shows all the fish in range and after you kill a fish it gives the owner of killing unit like a ration of food like fish duh, cause you caught it obveiously and killed it. This is sort of similar to the thing in ryoko td only yeah . . . If anybody could help that would be awesome ;).

M

Mylkal

Can i join?

Well, im a newb, but im asking to join your team because:

A. I could use the training to make a rpg for myself =D
B. I could help (don't know how, testing?)
C. I LIKE THE SCREEN SHOTS :)

Hehe, so, if you let me, i'll put my rpg on hold, and try to work on yours!

You know how to work campign editor?

DM Cross

Reaction score
Hmm, it's not really my sole decision. Actually, it's more up to BrokenX then it is up to me, since he DID start the map.

Anyway, I'd just like to state that BrokenX decided to ask for my help on this map because he's known me for awhile, and we're good friends. For this same reason, I decided to help him. So I'm not 100% sure if you'll be allowed to join or not, but like I said, BrokenX's decision veto's my own.

It's no offense to you, or anything. I just think the more people, the more complicated, especially if we really don't know the new guy. Conflicting ideas and views, stuff like that. So don't get down about it. :)

Thanks for the interest, though.

Please wait for BrokenX's response before you decide anything.

Alexander

M

Mylkal

I understand.

Yeah, i understand.

No offense taken.

I wish he would reply though, i'm just sitting here staring at the forums pressing the refresh button -_-.

BrokenX

Reaction score
Trust is just a big issue here it took me a while to trust alot of people here work is pretty important to me not that I don't trust you but I don't really know you, but tell you what you can add me on msn, if you have it and then like if you need help with anything I can try to help you out maybe even give you terrianing lessons if you need them but I will not I repeat... I will not do the work for you (lessons). Maybe if we get to know eachother a bit more... we could work together, im not promising anything but yeah you get it :/ sorry.

BrokenX

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.