BrokenX, and Alexanders preview of map

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I would like to add to that.

Please note that when submitting a hero, we'd like an outlined theme. You don't have to make the hero for us, but give us a brief decription of abilties and the THEME of the hero. Is it a tank? Anti-magic? Something along those lines.

Thank you
Alexander

BrokenX

Reaction score
New logo has been added to our site, site template, and logo and settings for the templates was all made by Malice, Malice has also joined our team further updates will be given when they are made. www.BrokenAges.tk

B
r
o
k
e
n
X

BrokenX

Reaction score
Here is some new screenshots of: Soronomai Legend, Hope you like :), this is one of the new towns I was working on today, the bottom of this perticular screenshot really isn't finished I just started but that upper part is looking pretty good I think :/.

Attachments

• Soronomai Legond - Shot6.JPG
    Soronomai Legond - Shot6.JPG
    182.6 KB · Views: 169

BrokenX

Reaction score
Here is another sorry it will only let me post one pic at a time per post, :(. This is actually a screenshot of one of the spiritual graves, basically people think this god died but his spirit still lives within the islands fighting fearcly. :)

Attachments

• Soronomai Legond - Shot5.JPG
    Soronomai Legond - Shot5.JPG
    186.4 KB · Views: 178

DM Cross

Reaction score
Lol, I love it, and sorry I haven't been helping much BrokenX, but the Naga buildings are ALMOST complete...Just need to get the freaking requirements down -.-

Alexander

BrokenX

Reaction score
Yeah I just finished the second town like 5 minutes ago it looks really good actually, now if this dumb thing would let me change the sky without giving me this error:
The full map area (82944) Exceeds the limits of (65536)

lol then it takes me to my camera bounds or whatever ????

BrokenX

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
Lol ... you know, a cool thing to do is to get outland sky, then alter your worldedits camera so that you are below the terrain; it becomes invisible, and looks SO COOL! Its like another world :p

BrokenX

Reaction score
Yeah... I will put that one on hold... lmao... anyways I figured out why I can't put a sky in... my boundries are to damn big as in they are like 288x288 lmao... and its really impossible to resize it now without MAJOR damage to this map.

BrokenX

DM Cross

Reaction score
Just a reminder, all this and more can be seen at
http://www.brokenages.tk/

Thank you.

Alexander
-Waiting in a New Age-​

BrokenX

Reaction score
Shadowy Fear said:
Ouch, what are you going to do? :/

Btw- need any ideas? ;) :p :D

no, I can set the sky in the game with a trigger from inviroment, but it looks better in the editor for screenshots :p.

BrokenX

Malice-

Endlessly Known
Reaction score
VERY nice screenshots... And to think you were considering quitting that map.. :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.