Bye Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Bye Bye WE. I'm done. Too much wasted time. Anyways, quitting wc3 mapping. I might make a small map every now and then but I'm done. Bye WE.

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
First I just wanted to say:

cYa

But then i remembered this is not the Forum-getto (is this an english word) i come from.

So bye bye, Oninuva, please make a good map :)

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
Bye Bye WE. I'm done. Too much wasted time. Anyways, quitting wc3 mapping. I might make a small map every now and then but I'm done. Bye WE.

God...I've done this so many times...but now I make spells and systems...I just don't have time for vast maps.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Your better off being a webmaster/webmaker/webdesigner/ect =P cya.. I guess.

Akatsuki

Reaction score
Too bad the Elite Footmen will never reach the light of B.Net. Or did it come out but I just missed it?

Oninuva

Reaction score
Elite Footmen is done. I just have to make a few more upgrades for units and 3 more heroes... So I guess it will reach the light of b.net.

Oninuva

Reaction score
Yes, I only quit WE. Not The Warcraft Project. =) Silly Goose.

D

DemonOfNight

not to offence you but why you quit WE, is it because you are tired of making map? Anyway, will you still be on Battle.Net?

Oninuva

Reaction score
I quit WE because WE is a waste of time. Take a look at how many people around these forums are all wannabes. Hopefully they will get better but in the end, only the noobs will produce the maps.

A

Atreides

I gotta agree that for the most part WE is a waste of time...a lot of work before you get something you can have fun playing. Sometimes its a fun waste of time then, which makes it less of a waste...but still, I can see why people quit.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Its just a game. They are supposed to be a waste of time :D

If WE is not fun for you then don't do it anymore. Its not supposed to be a job.

Knocksious

Sweet, I got 2 little green bars!
Reaction score
I quit WE because WE is a waste of time. Take a look at how many people around these forums are all wannabes. Hopefully they will get better but in the end, only the noobs will produce the maps.

Well, it is TheHelper.net
We (myself included) come here for help, and to help others as best we can, and that seemed awfully harsh against "wannabes" like me

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
:mad: Im a so called "wannabe"
:) I just learned how to use a custom loading screen (the easiest one do lowquality) lol.

Oninuva

Reaction score
:mad: Im a so called "wannabe"
:) I just learned how to use a custom loading screen (the easiest one do lowquality) lol.

Congrats on that. Your learning. What I meant about noobies making the maps is that, once you get to know WE really well you don't always seem to want to create anything. You come up with great ideas for maps and large project that you could do. Only if you were a robot. A person gets bored and losses interest in the time spent in WE where 1/3 of it is waiting for loading, finding models, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.