Call to Arms ranged

Dodighead147

Reaction score
Is there a way to make it so the "militia" that are transformed into by the "peasants" are ranged? If not is there a way a I can make a custom ability like that?

Panda

Reaction score
Change the "alternative form" in the call to arms skill to the unit you want them to transform to. If you want the militias to be ranged then just change the range in object editor.

Azylaminaz

Vox Populi
Reaction score
Yes, just add range to the milita unit (Combat - Attack 1 - Range). If that doesn't work, give your Peasents the Chaos ability?

Dodighead147

Reaction score
Thanks! It works!

EDIT;Wait no... it didn't =( Well, sorta. Now the thing is, that I set Call to Arms to be an Undead ability. (Of course I also made the "peasant" and the "militia" on the Undead team) When I start the game and I press Call to Arms, It says no nearby Peasants can be found, even though there are right there! Please help me... (By the way Panda I couldnt find that alternative form that you were talking about.

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
Possibly look for a field to change that changes what unit to look for? Sorry I can't be of much more help.

XeNiM666

I lurk for pizza
Reaction score
how about use the sacrife ability, make dummy units to use the sacrifice ability to the peasants, and turn them into ranged militia

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.