Can't find the problem :(

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
I'm going to pretend I never read that. Icefrog is paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to develop DotA in donations and sponsors, he can write JASS at a level probably around Azlier's and Jesus4Lyf's.

He can be paid for that, but he level of jass is lower then mine -_-'

Care to show me a source?

use playdota much or create an good hero with demo map and get lots and lots of comments :p if icefrog like it, he'll whisp you and you'll see

ok, for my part done the OffTopic >.> we can continue in pm if you want :D

kingkingyyk3

Visitor (Welcome to the Jungle, Baby!)
Reaction score
I'm going to pretend I never read that. Icefrog is paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to develop DotA in donations and sponsors, he can write JASS at a level probably around Azlier's and Jesus4Lyf's.
I don't think so, see the code in DotA map, all are inefficient.

Crazy_Dead

Reaction score
Well, you are wrong, because DotA does not use any third party modifications to the editor, and is completely written in plain JASS, and possibly, it may use GUI, but I highly doubt it :)

Also, vJASS is not a neccesity in coding, no matter how much people think it. Anything that can be done in vJASS can be done in JASS if people take the time and do it. OOP is possible with arrays and function calls, textmacroes can be run manually, the only thing that can not really be done is external tools.

Wow.

DotA, in normal pure JASS2?
Okay, that's how you make me play this game 24/7 from now and on..

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Q: Do you use WC3 Editor by itself or other things as well? (from Sasha200)

A: Most of the map development is done outside of the editor actually. There are a lot of separate script files and program tools that are used together to create the map file.

x

not exactly o.o' because icefrog don't know write jass and things like that... he get ideas with templates and just ctrl c ctrl v to map... and yes, dota use LOTs of Gui
somethings like medusa skill, tauren chieftain ultimate, all use vjass to do it

:mad: DotA does not use LOTS of GUI. I wander if DotA even USE GUI. Have you opened up the map script and checked? Do not say :nuts: such things without evidence.

Icefrog is paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to develop DotA in donations and sponsors, he can write JASS at a level probably around Azlier's and Jesus4Lyf's.

No he can't.

SineCosine

I'm still looking for my Tangent
Reaction score
objection%20I%20say.gif

justice_narrowweb__300x405,0.jpg

Both sides are making wild conjectures!
I request that the defense and prosecution take some time out to reconsider their facts before making any statements!

You may proceed with the cross-examination.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.