Cant find this. Help Plz

BlightWarden

Reaction score
i need the walkthrough of where this is.

Wait - ((Real((Level of (Dying unit)

so far this is where im stuck.
wait-Condition-Real- (no level option, only life and mana options.)

tyvm for any and all help.

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
Use the "Conversion - Convert Integer To Real" and then pick "Level - Level of Triggering unit"

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
I think there's a hero level comparison under Integer - Hero Level.

Reaction score
Levels aren't reals, they are integers. Try Convert Integer to Real, you should find the level option there.
Edit: Heh, 2 posted while I was typing.

I

IKilledKEnny

Hey, this is what you should do.

Go to - general and then wait. Now click on the blue 2.00 and go to conversion > Convert integer to real. Now go to hero, and find it's level.

If you are still having hard time create custom script action (Action > - General > Custom Script) and copy this text to it:

Code:
     call TriggerSleepAction( I2R(GetHeroLevel(GetDyingUnit())) )

Gah! Too many people beat me to it, sorry I wasn't quick enough :)

Ghan

Staff member
Reaction score
Conversion to Real from Integer is what ((Real((Level of (Dying unit) means.

BlightWarden

Reaction score
k ty for replies. heres what i have done, is it correct? also i have a variable question.

(event)Unit - A unit Dies
(condition)((Dying unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
(action)Countdown Timer - Start (Last started timer) as a One-shot timer that will expire in ((Real((Level of (Dying unit)))) x 2.00) seconds
Countdown Timer - Show (Last created timer window)
Wait 2.00 seconds
Countdown Timer - Destroy (Last created timer window)
Hero - Instantly revive (Dying unit) at (Center of (Playable map area)), Show revival graphics

will this trigger work to revive heroes based on level. any suggestions on time? at first level how many seconds is suggested for respawn, and what should i make the Multiplier (x)

(Question) How Do i Create and apply this to the above triggers. do i even need to?)
The your variable is a normal variable time that u make by going to edit variables and create variable timer and thats it

ty for all the help.

Ghan

Staff member
Reaction score
No, this doesn't look like it will work. 1st: Assign a variable to your timer, and don't use (Last Started Timer). 2nd: Create a new trigger with the event (<Timer Variable> expires), and add your revive there. Your wait is not always going to be the same, so trigger the revive upon expiration of the timer. 3rd: You should assign a variable to your timer window, too.
4th: Create a unit variable to store the dead unit for the second trigger.

Z

Zell

Just set the "Wait X seconds" to the same function you used for the timer; and use "Wait game-time".

BlightWarden

Reaction score
um, im using the trigger listed in the free trigger codes. im trying to do it exactly the same. everything works so far just fine.

what i need is to know How to make the variable and enable it in the trigger.

ty.

read the tutorial, but without a common knowledge of the functions and placement of options im lost. hence asking for detailed steps here.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.