Capture the building - trigger help

BoreCzech

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

i am looking for some help with my project i'm currently working on.
One of the features in this project is capturing structures, for example Gold Mine or Lumber Mill.
Each player controls a hero who can capture objects. There are two main sides fighting against themselves, each player belong to one of them. And I just stuck with trigger making for it...

How the trigger should work: There is an Gold Mine somewhere on the map, from the beggining its neutral (Entangled Gold Mine) guarded by several creeps. Hero or heroes have to kill all those guards and then they will be able to capture the Gold Mine, the warning massage will appear to all players that some player is trying to capture the gold mine. Then the countdown timer will appear, after "X" seconds one side capture the gold mine which will provide the gold for all players in that team. The Gold Mine will change its model to normal Neutral Gold Mine or the Haunted Gold Mine bepends on the side which captured it...

And the problems I need to solve are:

1. When some hero enters the area near the Gold Mine, the countdown timer will appear and starts to counting seconds to capture, but when some hero from the same team enters that area new timer will appear or the old timer will reset - thats bad, when the another hero from the same team enter that area nothing should happen.... and when the player who is in the area leave it, countdown timer should disappear

2. When there is a player from one side and the timer is counting and the hero from the other team enters the area the countdown timer should dissapear and nothing will happen until one (or more) of heroes who are in that area dies or run away from the area

3. After some random time the group of forest creatures can appear near the Gold Mine and try to capture it back.

So thats the detailed description of the event with Gold Mine.
Every help will be appreciated.

Thanks

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.