arcano

Reaction score
Touch Ethereal Realms
Events
Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
Conditions
(Ability being cast) Equal to Touch Ethereal Realms
Actions
Player - Set the current research level of Touch Ethereal Realms to 1 for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
Wait 5.00 game-time seconds

I would create a dummy spell, it would enable that research for 5 seconds but... i dunno how to remove it after the 5 seconds.

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
What skill are you using to change the attack type anyway? But you could do it with another research after 5 seconds, use wait and research another attack type changing thing you got there.

arcano

Reaction score
i'm using corrosive breath to enable the second attack. Hum... what research could i use to simply change attack type?

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
Oh, so its corrosive breath, I thought it was research and change to any attack type you want, well you could, uhm..... use "Player - Set Tech Level To 0 (Zero)..... Good luck!

darkbeer

Beer is Good!
Reaction score
hm, thats a difficult thing, i think you could make 2 upgrades with about 100 levels(as much as u need) and whenever the attacktype should change set the level of the regarding upgrade to its level + 1,

youll have to try it, only way i can think of right now, even if its not a really good solution

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
Metamorphisis would probably be one of the simplest methods (there's also Bear Form and other morph spells, but if it's a hero spell, Metamorphisis is already pre-made for heroes). Just change the unit you are going to turn into (which is probably gonna be the very same in model, stats etc, just change the Alternate form's attack type)

arcano

Reaction score
none of those skills have fields related to attack type.

So far the best result was with War Club, but i can't make it to not target a tree, If i do it won't work.

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
That's because you change the attack type on the ALTERNATE FORM UNIT, not the spell's data. If you wanna alter the original unit used in metamorphisis, go to Night Elf - Units - Special and you will see the Demon Hunter with metamorphisis icon. That's what metamorphisis turns the Demon Hunter into, by default. My advice would be to copy-paste the hero that is using the ability, alter it's World Editor name (or add an Editor Suffix, both are found in the Text section of the unit's data.) Then, just change that new unit/hero's attack type. Then, go back to metamorphisis ability, and change the alternate unit from the default to the custom unit you made.

arcano

Reaction score
I knew that but i forgot that you keep your itens lol. I wanted other way because i was thinking it would remove your itens :banghead:

thx

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.