Clan Mega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
Clan mega prouldy anounces, that we are starting out first project, SUPER SMASH BROS MELEE

ps if you want to join the clan contact me here or pm me before going to the channal ty or just visit it.

C

Clan Mega

Join Clan Mega

Smash Bros is our first project come on down to clan mega @azeroth channal clan mega
what is clan mega?
clan mega is a newly made map clan Mega Map Makers, that makes maps.
Why join clan mega?- we will teach you how to make maps, if you know not how and lead to sites that can help you can use to help you even if you know how to make maps. Each member will be reconized in every map that is made unless they dont have anything to do with it. ALL ideas are apriated
what if- I cant host, i dont know how to make maps, im not good at it. If you can not host the maps can be sent to the clan mega's personal email using the clanmega email (sending it to its self) If you dont know how to make maps there are plenty of how to make maps for dummy tutorials, i m not good at making maps- We will teach you how to be better and teach you all we know about maps and lead you to turotials

If you want to join please pm me and ill get you on, during this friday or later get a shaman to let you join and in the sumer i can be on everyday so i can let you on, But notify me first cause there are some fags in my clan to deal with.....

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
Some things -

1) Did you... Did you... OMG I CAN'T EVEN SAY IT IN WORDS!!!

double0jd.jpg

:D

2) How good are you guys at map making?

3) Do you have a website?

4) I would like to join, are you guys online right now? I'm guessing no, though I will visit the site now.

5) Are there any shaman spots open?

6) Is this all I wanted to say?

The answer to #6 is: "Sit down, and shut up!" :)

Thanks for your time.

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
Actually double posting in your own topic (in member's projects) is fine when it's your project. Look at my dynamite td. Also, he posted on 2 different days, so it's fine.

Yeah I have a few questions too.

1) How many members do you have?

2) How active is your clan?

C

Clan Mega

doble post

i didnt doble post 2 diffrent users clan mega is new on the behalf of Clan mega dargoth is the cheiftan and made this acount for the clan, i dont have shanmans yet because there is a probationary peroid that ends this firday so ill have som by them but i can be on, wc3 on schoolnights

and the website we wont have one untill i 1 get a webpage making servie 2 learn how too. and were working on our first map. Dargoth is good at making maps dont know about the rest of the clan

anser to the few Darthfett's? i have about 12-13 subtract 1 fag that is leaving. how active depends some are on weekends some weekdays and iDargoth will be on about everyday once summer starts STUPID SCHOOL I DONT NEED NO EDUATION!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.