Complex spell request

Malkoth

Reaction score
Well...complex for me atleast...
Okay, i will try to explain as good as i can...There will be 2 versions of this spell "Lightning Arc (right)" and "Lightning Arc (left)" The spell should create a lightning that is connected to caster at left or right side of a casting unit depending of which tipe of spell was casted (right or left) and start to move pushing all enemies cought and dealing damage to them, until lightning reaches in front of caster.

-I made a picture to help you understand how the spell shoudl work...
-Black dot represents the caster
-Blue lines represent the lightning
-Arrows are showing how the lightning should move, depending on which tipe of spell was casted...

If you guys have time, please make this spell for me...I would be greatful...Cheers and thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 243

BRUTAL

I'm working
Reaction score
Did you want this coded in GUI? I could do this for you, but I'd do it in vJass, so you would need newgen.

Malkoth

Reaction score
Yeah, mostly in GUI...i don't use newgen...since i dont have much time to learn jass...for now...:(

BRUTAL

I'm working
Reaction score
Oh, I see. Sorry then I cannot help you then, seeing as I will not code in GUI. :p

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
Isnt this like the link spell in warlock???
Maybe then if you can try to find the creator of warlock...

Crazy_Dead

Reaction score
Did you want this coded in GUI? I could do this for you, but I'd do it in vJass, so you would need newgen.

No need for vJASS but it makes it easier.

You can use [ljass]call MoveLightningEx(-.-.-.-.-.-)[/ljass]
By maths. :)

Malkoth

Reaction score
Hmm...i dont know about warlocks, i have never played them...any of you willing to make this in GUI please? :)

NoobImbaPro

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
you create a dummy unit that is invunerable and has no model, create a lighting effect bettwen you and the dummy unit, and create locations around 10, that move along with the lighting, when there is a unit at the location you created just pause it, deal damage to it per second and make it move with the location it reached until the spell finish.
the only thing you have to know is the function of circle: x^2+y^2=R(radius)
and with that you will move the locations.

Malkoth

Reaction score
Okay i guess my triggering skills are waaay below than this spell requires...i guess i will have to learn more...since i do not understand the function...YET! :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.