computer's or Jassnewgen's Bug

bess

Reaction score
hello
Here is my problem :
When i want to test map,triggers don't work.I create a new map and copied terrain triggers unit...And triggers worked but after 5-6 test triggers newly don't works.It's Jass Newgen's bug?Or it's my computer?

Pharaoh_

The epic journey will soon begin... Prepare!
Reaction score
Why don't you post it here instead? http://www.thehelper.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=109

For your problem, it happened to me, having the same problem, but i am not the one who dealt with it :p I had a map made in JassNewGen and at the 3rd try it wouldn't let me open it. Then i got a problem about testing Maps and still, that problem remained in my World Editor. The map was fixed though. Anyway, refer to that forum better.

Pharaoh_

The epic journey will soon begin... Prepare!
Reaction score
Honestly, i still deal with this problem, i don't know. I asked for help here, but i didn't get an answer. I can't test maps anymore, i have to load the game and select the map instead. Maybe it's not because NewJass was mixed up with the normal Editor (some functions of NewJass are not supported by the World Editor), but since i don't have NewJass along with my Editor and knowning that some of the functions are not even recognise-able by the Editor, then... It might be that.

bess

Reaction score
Honestly, i still deal with this problem, i don't know. I asked for help here, but i didn't get an answer. I can't test maps anymore, i have to load the game and select the map instead. Maybe it's not because NewJass was mixed up with the normal Editor (some functions of NewJass are not supported by the World Editor), but since i don't have NewJass along with my Editor and knowning that some of the functions are not even recognise-able by the Editor, then... It might be that.

Me i can test map.My problem is that trigger DON'T WORK.
Map don't create wisps to choose hero,hired heroes don't move to starting town,multiboards don't show...

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Maybe you can post your trigger?
My triggers work fine in Newgen. So It's most likely a problem on your side, not Newgen.

Also, remember you have to save your map before testing!
And disable grimoire.

bess

Reaction score
Romek said:
Also, remember you have to save your map before testing!
And disable grimoire.
isn't only when im testing,triggers don't work when i load map from warcraft.
Romek said:
Maybe you can post your trigger?

For the triggers,im not using computer that contain warcraft.
I can give you triggers when i get internet connection.

I saved before testing and it worked.Thank you,Romek.
I can continue my map NEW map.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.