constantly spawning units

joey1430

Reaction score
ok, so i want an area...say a forest and random units spawning.....this would be used to gain experiance and money. but i want them to spawn after they die, so say after 1 min of them dying another group will spawn...

Also i have a problem with my rpg. When on testing... some mobs will give very little xp where as one mob will level me to 30. is there a reason for this....

Thanks Joey1430

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Just do:

Unit dies, wait 60 seconds, create unit type of triggering unit at location of triggering unit.

The XP thing is probably because of creep level.

joey1430

Reaction score
you wouldn't mind making a trigger that i could copy please... im not very good at this....and for xp. how would i change it so its not as crazy? thanks for getting back to me rep added

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Trigger
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit dies
    • Conditions
      • (Owning Player of (Triggering Unit) is Neutral Aggressive) equal to true
    • Actions
      • Wait - Wait 60 seconds
      • Unit - Revive Triggering Unit at Location of Triggering Unit facing Default building facing

I'm not 100% on this, as it's free handed. It leaks a point.

joey1430

Reaction score
ok, but what if i just want a certain area to be respawing. not all the Neutral aggressive team...

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
If you want a certain area, then just replace his condition with
Condition-
Triggering unit is in region 000

joey1430

Reaction score
ok i cant get the event Unit - A unit dies it wants me to chose a unit... how do i change this

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
To find the a unit dies, instead os specific unit, go to generic unit. Hope it helps you:thup:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.