Control Points

Questionaire

Reaction score
Can somebody tell me how to create triggers for gaining gold per control point u own on the map. I haven't quite figured out hashtables yet (I think thats what you need to do it). :confused:

afisakov

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I don't actually know how to use hashtables, but depending on how u give players control of the control points u can use those units. for instance if some sort of beacon changes to their color to signify control u can run a trigger that says.
event
time, periodic, every x seconds
conditions
actions
for each integer A from 1 to 12 do actions,
set temp_group = units of type beacon matching condition: unit belongs to player (for loop integer A)
player: add (number of units in temp_group) gold to player (for loop integer A)
call DestroyGroup (udg_temp_group)

as you can guess this is freehand, but it should give you a good idea of what you need to do. select a unit u have in fixed quantity in every control point, add them all to the unit group for each player, and give the player gold for the # of units in the unit group periodically.

Questionaire

Reaction score
Thanks.... forgot to mention is per min too :) I'm guessing that it could be something like this; (excluding how you give contorl of the points to players) for every contorl point you own, add plus one to a table, or storage area, or something to keep track of it. Then multiply that number by ten and give x amount of gold to the owning player after every 60 seconds.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.