Custom Ground Texture

arcano

Reaction score
I'm trying to make smaller ground textures basesd on some pre-existing ground textures.

Anyone knows how that can be done?

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Wad do u mean? u can change ground textures at terrain palette and u can resize ur the size at the mid, bottom part of the palette.

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
er lol sorry... >.< but i believe it may work if u take a smaller ground texture to replace it?

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Or u can search throught tutorials and learn. There is clearly explaied very well i think

arcano

Reaction score
Using a smaller ground texture to replace it won't work.

I have used the search button and nothing was found so far.

Pharaoh_

The epic journey will soon begin... Prepare!
Reaction score
Well, you might need to find that texture inside the warcraft machine. Well, get an MPQ editor, like WinMPQ and find your texture. It's path will not be that hard to find, since you can see the texture through the Object Editor, get a building and go to Art - Ground Texture. Open the MPQ editor, get the texture, edit it in your photoshop -i guess- and re-import it ;) Some of the paths are displayed on the Pathing - Pathing Map, but not all. Anyway, on each model there will be its textures as well, so.. Just get the Editor.

arcano

Reaction score
Using PowerMPQ i found mostly texture and models, but i can't find the ground textures o_O

arcano

Reaction score
I have searched both with image extractor II and PowerMPQ. I just can't find those ground textures :banghead:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.