Custom sounds and sound sets.

FannyShaver

Reaction score
I ain't bothered with reputation to be honest. Since moderators are lowering it for something that isn't against rules, unless they make rules themselves that aren't meant to be in forum rules and don't inform you ;) One did, got -rep for one thing as he haven't got a willing to contact me first. At some point -rep works faster, is it? ;)

BlueMirage

Trust, but doubt.
Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply.
What sounds you want to have ripped? Perhaps those are somewhere over the internet? Could look for them.
I want all of Potemkin's voice tracks and private sounds from Guilty Gear XX Accent Core.

BlueMirage

Trust, but doubt.
Reaction score
I would love you, but it's too bad that this link only contains sound effects an no voices D:
Well, atleast I've got the sound effects I need so far. Just voices left.

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
Man, Your a one of a kind guy FannyShaver.

If there's anything I can do for ya let me know. Other Wise Thanks for working on my sounds.

FannyShaver

Reaction score
Ive got 5 done. Still trying to figure out if it's a sort of acceleration you been looking for. Ill paste them like next week here and see what you say.

rover2341

Reaction score
K.

It If it works at all Ill be happy with it.
Your guess is likely as good as mine as how it should sound.
But ill tell what i think when you post that.

Thanks Again!

FannyShaver

Reaction score
Ok. I just passed my very last assessment at University. You will have your Roller Coaster sounds this weekend.

rover2341

Reaction score
No Rush Dude, but If you when ever your able to finsh them let me know Cant wait to try them out :)

FannyShaver

Reaction score
Ok. I had to sort loads of problems, reaching far beyond Warcraft3. I will definately post them sounds on today. Might not sound brilliant, but well, I just can't make it the way I'd love to. Hopefully will be good enough for you.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.