Custom sounds and sound sets.

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
Hmm, Ill have to mess around with it, But I think I can make it work...

I might need the same sound but backwards But I sure I can figure that out. Basically Ill create a few loops of stair stepping from one tone to a higher tone or a lower tone, and a loop of the same sound constantly going.

Honestly I have no Idea If this will add to the game or not, But It differently gets me going in the right direction and I am quite sure I will be able to use and it will work well.

Thanks again for taking the time to try to come up with a usable sound.

I might ask for minor changes but It wont be for a while, 1-2 weeks most likely. But Either way GREAT!

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
I have a request, maybe you can help me out.

I would like a sound of a 'Upgrade Complete' for this P.I.M.P Wars game of mine, just make it sound seductive, it doesn't have to be 'Upgrade Complete', use your imagination, I'm fine with any sound that is seductive and is related to an upgrade being completed. :)

FannyShaver

Reaction score
Hmm, Ill have to mess around with it, But I think I can make it work...

I might need the same sound but backwards But I sure I can figure that out. Basically Ill create a few loops of stair stepping from one tone to a higher tone or a lower tone, and a loop of the same sound constantly going.

Honestly I have no Idea If this will add to the game or not, But It differently gets me going in the right direction and I am quite sure I will be able to use and it will work well.

Thanks again for taking the time to try to come up with a usable sound.

I might ask for minor changes but It wont be for a while, 1-2 weeks most likely. But Either way GREAT!

This is only a sample, you asked for a few of them, and I ask if that one is good enough ;)

rover2341

Reaction score
Ya Thats Great, Only suggestion is perhaps more rugged, But I think Its GREAT!
Its gona add alot to the Roller Coaster. :)

I am also getting pretty close to roller coaster beta for starcraft 2 also. But ill add the sounds to warcraft and starcraft.

FannyShaver

Reaction score
Ill just make few more versions, like faster, and as you wanted, reversed as well. You want some screams added as well?

rover2341

Reaction score
Well, I think i want the screams to be something a user can press a button for or the ai to do at certain times, when its something in the coaster they like.

So ya it would be cool, But just don't hardcore it into the other sound effects.

Crazy_Dead

Reaction score
Well, can i request a clawlike sound. I cant explain.. Imagine the Claws of Attack ripping someones blood. This is what i want :p

FannyShaver

Reaction score
I regret to announce, that I already hate someone will avatar same as yours, Crazy_Dead, and that is why I won't, just in case you are the same person...

@rover2341,
Be done soon.

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Well, can i request a clawlike sound. I cant explain.. Imagine the Claws of Attack ripping someones blood. This is what i want not anyone else this is just for me.

BLQQD

Reaction score
i could use sum custom sounds if ure willing...

ive got this huge tank unit that's bigger than the standard barracks and it just seems wrong when there's a couple of them moving along with no sound what so ever.

and ive got this draw bridge thats suposed to seperate when u play its animation

and will need alot more if u want to do it heh but fer now jst those 2. also i dont want these to really grab the users attention, just lightly played in the background, because it looks wrong when theres nothing

there is no sound in space after all XD

FannyShaver

Reaction score
@ HeX.16

I still won't make it.

@ rover2341

Do you want those screams compiled with some coaster sound or completely separated?

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
Don't wanna sound impatient, was just wondering if you saw my request, cause I wanna know if you can do it :)

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
Hmm, I see that you haven't seen it. I request an 'Upgrade Complete' sound for my P.I.M.P Wars map. I want a female saying it, seductively, don't make it too fast, let the sound linger a little. I'm pretty sure you get the idea. It doesn't have to say 'Upgrade Complete' but anything that means 'Upgrade Complete', if you can think of a better set of words than 'Upgrade Complete', don't hesitate to use it.

I also have a second request, maybe you can make me sounds like those in 'Unreal Tournament', something like Mega Kill! Dominating! But I want it to say Malicious! That's it! Or if you can make it sound good when a girl says it, oh if a girl says it it doesn't have to be loud, it can be seductive as long as it would sound good for my map. Thanks! :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.