Custom sounds and sound sets.

Rakaesa

Reaction score
Smokey sounds

Honestly these sounds are pretty damn cool. http://www.losthatch.com/soundeffects.aspx

Just the first two files, the first one the sound is RIGHT near the beginning (You hear a girl-like scream, and then you hear the roar-like sound. Thats what I want, rest of it isn't important)

Second file the sound I want is at about 42 seconds. Its a strange mixture of clicking/hissing sounds. This should be fairly easy, as most people say it sounds like mechanical sounds with different frequencies and stuff.

Note that I don't expect you to get it dead on, I know how hard this audio making stuff must be. But i'll be grateful if you atleast get somewhat close to it. And I don't want it long at all, as both of these sounds will be used as a units sound set (wave files, I believe?). So just a few seconds or so. Although, you may want to upload the first sound as a wav and mp3, it could be useful for cinematics. Thanks for the help.

FannyShaver

Reaction score
You want the girl-like scream and roar-like sound from this file:
S1E01 - Island Monster 0:36 483 Kb?

And mix of clicks on 42th second on this file:
S2E10 - Smoke Monster Analyzes Eko 1:11 1.08 Mb?

Rakaesa

Reaction score
Smokey sounds

The first one I just want the roar itself, not the scream. Second one yeah, just like two or three seconds of something that sounds like that hissing/clicking sound.

FannyShaver

Reaction score
Well, I am sorry, but where exactly this roar is on the first mp3? Best just give me exact times you want me to cut off. ;)

Rakaesa

Reaction score
Well, I am sorry, but where exactly this roar is on the first mp3? Best just give me exact times you want me to cut off. ;)

The roar is quite distinguishing, I dont see how you could miss it, but alright. Its hard to perfectly time because it's like halfway between 2 seconds and 3 seconds, maybe just before 3 seconds. Can't tell exactly, but it's inbetween the two. It ends at like 5 seconds.

FannyShaver

Reaction score
What about those clicks you want from second file? If you give me just any time, ie between seconds it's okay, as then I know what I am looking for.

Sui-cookie

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
i can has lake ambience loop? ;D please.
I've been looking for one for weeks, but never been able to find one that i can loop and doesnt sound horrible :c

Rakaesa

Reaction score
Lol, took you longer then a day but I wont hold that against you, i'm not in a rush. The clicks are perfect, but the roar is way off, sorry to say.

Rakaesa

Reaction score
Not sure, it doesn't sound like the sound I wanted at all. The real roar doesnt really have a "too early". Cause it starts like instantly.

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
This is going to be a big request
Sounds request:
-Thunder
-Electricity Shock but without any human/units shouts or screams
-Faceless Void growling
-Lich says," Blood for blood "
-Lich says," Your soul is mine "
-Satyr says," Who am I? "
-Blademaster says," Run for your lives "
-Lich says," Give me your power "
-Troll says," Voooooooodoooooooo "
-Lich says," Behold my powers! "

I will +rep and give credits
You can use voices that are simliar to the voices of mentioned units
And Thanks in Advanced!

FannyShaver

Reaction score
There is lightning in wc3 already, shock won't be a problem. Lich might be a bit complicated as it's competely senthisised sound and I can't really rip a sample of him. I'll see what I can do.

FannyShaver

Reaction score
Lightning you are looking for is in Dodoads/Cinematic/Lightningbolt

About voices. I hate to admit, but in case of those I am quite powerless. I tried my own synths but without a good sample and correct synth Blizzard of course never released I am completely powerless. Making voices to sound even close to those you wish to recieve is lot harder than making single sounds, unfortunately, but I am unable to make those fitting exact hero. I could rip something of campaign dialogue, but this is where my powers limits to. I can still get lightning shock for you and Void growling.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.