Damage area

Halofan

Reaction score
Can damage area damage the unit that causes it? I am working on an ability called Sticky Bomb. It is pretty much an AOE spell that damages units with 350. I'm using triggers, and I was wondering if it could possibly damage the caster when I use Damage Area in the trigger editor.

Halofan

Reaction score
I just wanted to know if it would damage the caster, because I want it to damage anything and everything caught in the blast. Thx

Lord

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
If you are using trigs for that spell, then I don't know what's your problem exactly... The "damage area" trig (if you use this) will damage every units in a region.
Otherwise: Stats - Targets Allowed Enemy,...,Self

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
Can damage area damage the unit that causes it? I am working on an ability called Sticky Bomb. It is pretty much an AOE spell that damages units with 350. I'm using triggers, and I was wondering if it could possibly damage the caster when I use Damage Area in the trigger editor.

Yes it will...It damages all units in that AoE

make a group and pick every unit with condition in range and use damage target

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
try this action..cause damage area can damage the caster or every unit

___Actions
______Set Caster = Casting Unit
______Set Target = target unit of ability being cast
______Set Group = units in 350 range from Target matching condition matching unit belongs to an enemy of owner _______of Caster
______Unit Group pick every units in Group and do actions
__________loops
____________unit order Caster to damage Group by 500 using weapon type normal damage type normal
______Custom Script: call DestroyGroup (udg_Group)
up (/\) is outside the loop, or the Custom script is outside the loop

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.