Dark Aliance:(working sub title)

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
im making a map based off Dark Aliance series but the plot in stuff is orgional and im adding some custom heros and some are from baldar gate. so for i have ideas for 6-8. i need ideas for plot and stuff, this is going to be an rpg with attachments that can be bought and equiped, im also using a fullscreen invetory. I worked a lot on this map and i saved it whith ato save when i got a bug and messed up both copies, and i lost the whole thing MADE ME REALLY MAD!!! :mad: :banghead: :mad: but any way the heros are (these are from baldiers gate) Elven Sorceress Adrianna, Dwarfen Fighter Krowlem, and Human Archer Vahn. Here are some of my custom heros: Female Orc Huntess(working title) and havent come up with a name, An Alchemist race most likely goblin, Possibley: a warewolf, A necromancer, a Transfomer. Any ideas for abilitys, heros, and plot will be really apreciated, :) !!

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
Ideas wanted

please post any ideas they would be apreiated and if i use them ill give you credit

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
I can write a story, but I'm gunna need to know how the game will work so I can make it go well with the story. Any and all info you've got would help a lot.

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
ok

game info like, stats of units becasue they woulbe be like start out with Around 15 hp and 1-2 base attack before weponds like the game darkaliance if you had every plyed it. this game will have pretty many races for heor mabey to unite against greter evil, i have a beholder model and a shado infornal and a skeleton for enemys& bosses, i need a sub title like Darkalaince: Balvards gate, mabey somthing like ties of Choas(ties like friendship or somthing) probaly somthing to do with the multible races.

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
Dark Aliance

I have decided i will make this rpg with the help of clan mega, thus i will wait for super smash bros then when im done with the rpg the new smash brawl will be out. SO i have the idea for a the plot. A new evil has arized (what i dont know yet ideas would be nice) and it is up to 10 mighty heros to save us all from the doom of the evil. 10 diffent raced heros most united despice diffrences to deffend to world against the greatest evils.

it will be full of levels and bosses i need more ideas.

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
Er, that didn't help much. I need the basis of the gameplay before I can get any ideas for it.

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
ok

i have the map presntable i just need to get the stats right, and this was kinda for other people to look at but ill get it done later so you can take a look at the map.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.