Dark conversion

thunib

Cool Member
Reaction score
i want to use the dark conversion ability in my map and i want it to convert enemy only upto 5 zombies,like after transfrming 5 enemy units into 5 zombies it should'nt able to do more is this ability possible.i dont know jass scripting.can it be done without variables?

thanks in advance.

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
i want to use the dark conversion ability in my map and i want it to convert enemy only upto 5 zombies,like after transfrming 5 enemy units into 5 zombies it should'nt able to do more is this ability possible.i dont know jass scripting.can it be done without variables?

thanks in advance.

Use this action: Pick every unit within 500 of Target point of ability being cast

I think, though I am not sure.

Drunken_God

Hopes to get back into Mapmaking with SC2 :)
Reaction score
you should check if zombies in your map are = 5 if so order the cast to stop

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
Use this action: Pick every unit within 500 of Target point of ability being cast

I think, though I am not sure.

Oh, I understand the question, you'd probably need to use variables, and check if the zombies are of the corresponding team.

thunib

Cool Member
Reaction score
i have taken care of converting zombie but when i have 5 zombies according to the trigger the trigger works but (if any one of my converted zombie dies) it doesn't allow me to convert more even if i have less than 5 zombies
this is the trigger that i have used
Code:
 Events
        Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Dark conversion 
        (Number of units in (Units owned by Player 1 (Red) of type Zombie)) Equal to 5
    Actions
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by Player 1 (Red) of type Undercity Guardian) and do (Unit - Order (Picked unit) to Stop)
Where Undercity Guardian is the caster of Dark conversion

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.